Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 Which way do I go, which way do I go... Ala Foghorn Leghorn 
Wanee Peach

Post Which way do I go, which way do I go... Ala Foghorn Leghorn
Woooo-weee Wanee 'bout got me! Mercy! I do not believe I paced myself too well. Being from the straight-laced sorta contrite tribe for most of my life- when I got chance to cut up and let it all hang out, I believe I may have! I misplaced everything... Somehow made it with a little help from all y'all fine folks. The music I did get to was simply amazing. So much love abounded and I so look forward to having a chance to meet some more of y'all again when I may speak with a bit more coherency. Thanks to all of you who helped me along the ride if a first Wanee experience. Adrienne, John, jan, Les, Matt, Ryan, another Matt, the cutest Will I ever did see, Travis, Gary, Alex, especially Marlin, Jodi, Rick, Jackie... And on and on. Music makes the people come together- the bourgeois and all us rebels! Rock on. I get by with a little help from my friends and obviously at Wanee the other line of that song holds true too. Pass it on and keep on rocking and loving!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Which way do I go, which way do I go... Ala Foghorn Legh
Hmm. Let us take inventory. You did not mention any trips to the ER. And you did not mention getting tossed in jail.

By this reckoning, I declare your fest as having been a roaring success!!! :D

We had a SOSMP 'newbie' at SpringFest this past March... his tent was right next to mine, and I saw all manner of what I could call 'uh oh' indications... half empty beers casually tossed into his tent bag, various shoes strewn about willy-nilly, things like that... evidently he wasn't quite used to cutting it loose like he did. He spent his first two days there on a two-day drunk, and the next two recovering from that and being useless. Not that I was gonna use him for anything :lol: but he did indicate that next time, he was going to bring his spouse, to better help him meter his dose :P

You lived to tell the tale. See ya next time! 8-)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:28 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]