Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 pm It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 pm




 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Where da hell is Owly???? 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
Calypsomamma wrote:
No doubt, Mr and Mrs Viper are top notch!! :) 8-)

Mrs. Viper is looking forward to meeting the Banjo Moon crew! Can't wait to see you and Steve! Y'all have been sorely missed!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:12 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1247
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
It is a long overdue meeting for sure. ;) We won't be driving the Banjo Moon this year though. So much $$$$$$ between diesel and the W&E sites. Little toyota truck and a Coleman tent gets us there....so I will take that all day long! And F it my feet were always dirty anyway. :) ha!


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
Calypsomamma wrote:
It is a long overdue meeting for sure. ;) We won't be driving the Banjo Moon this year though. So much $$$$$$ between diesel and the W&E sites. Little toyota truck and a Coleman tent gets us there....so I will take that all day long! And F it my feet were always dirty anyway. :) ha!

Yes BUT yall will forever be called the Banjo Moon Crew by me!! I am just glad I get to lay eyes on yall!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1247
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
...and that suits me just fine. Cause there's a Banjo Moon in a tiedyed sky where hippies dance and babies cry Church bells ring as a silver-haired angel look down And the blood of his music runs through the veins of our guitars Bright lights, Dark Star.....good stuff. That is a great song to have in your head. :) I still see us in the back of the Banjo Moon smiling like it was our job. MAtter of fact!!! Attached!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
Calypsomamma wrote:
...and that suits me just fine. Cause there's a Banjo Moon in a tiedyed sky where hippies dance and babies cry Church bells ring as a silver-haired angel look down And the blood of his music runs through the veins of our guitars Bright lights, Dark Star.....good stuff. That is a great song to have in your head. :) I still see us in the back of the Banjo Moon smiling like it was our job. MAtter of fact!!! Attached!

OH MAN!!!! I love that picture!!! GREAT TIMES!! If I recall Dartdog took the picture.....I was a little foggy then so..... :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1247
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
Forecast is always foggy at SOSMP. That is why we take pictures! :)


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1247
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
LIke this picture....who knew we were sooo funny!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
Calypsomamma wrote:
LIke this picture....who knew we were sooo funny!

Oh we ALL know!!! Love the hat! :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:40 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1247
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
You are too sweet! Thanks! I went out to the bus the other day and it is sitting there all nice and quiet like in a time capsule waiting on the next adventure. :) Soon sweet hat....soon!


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Where da hell is Owly????
Calypsomamma wrote:
You are too sweet! Thanks! I went out to the bus the other day and it is sitting there all nice and quiet like in a time capsule waiting on the next adventure. :) Soon sweet hat....soon!

:lol: :lol: :lol: My hat is setting by the back door......Just waiting. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 am Profile
 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.