Last visit was: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 am It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 am

[ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 All by myself..... 
Wanee Master

Post Re: All by myself.....
Wishing the best for Jerry...never met him...but he must be a nice guy with a lot of love headed his way.
Don't know his situation...but praying for the best.
Love to both of you
Rivernole

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Morning all, Jeredog has another procedure scheduled for next Tuesday, and from here we will be deciding on the next course of action (possibly surgery).....will touch base as to results, until then feel free to converse with any of my personalities as they show up here...never know which one is going to sit down at the keyboard....and Gator..that picnic is a lock, :D

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

grandmacracker wrote:
Morning all, Jeredog has another procedure scheduled for next Tuesday, and from here we will be deciding on the next course of action (possibly surgery).....will touch base as to results, until then feel free to converse with any of my personalities as they show up here...never know which one is going to sit down at the keyboard....and Gator..that picnic is a lock, :D

Always thinking about you two... :) HEALING VIBES for Jerry!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks Jeff, I think about you and Sue as well, and how cold and snowy it is there....usually we don't have a problem with snow or cold, but this past year, we have been doing nothing but hurry up and wait, and have not been out in it to play. Sitting still inside just seems to make it colder...hate to say it but at this point, I really would rather have a job that gets me out of the house

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
Thanks Jeff, I think about you and Sue as well, and how cold and snowy it is there....usually we don't have a problem with snow or cold, but this past year, we have been doing nothing but hurry up and wait, and have not been out in it to play. Sitting still inside just seems to make it colder...hate to say it but at this point, I really would rather have a job that gets me out of the house

You're crafty! Hit that sewing room. Get started on your hat, and my quilt. It gets cold at Bear Creek you know.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:

You're crafty! Hit that sewing room. Get started on your hat, and my quilt. It gets cold at Bear Creek you know.

Dang it who told you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will this be a Dude quilt, have you been saving items to be sewn on????????

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

grandmacracker wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:

Dang it who told you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will this be a Dude quilt, have you been saving items to be sewn on????????

Maybe it's the wine.....but I am confused.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Once again.....all by myself...

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:18 am Profile
Wanee Master

Not quite alone. I'm sure the bots are out there somewhere.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 am Profile
Wanee Master

Now I'm all alone! It's lonely around here!!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:54 am Profile
 [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next