Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:35 am It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:35 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 AWESOME 
Wanee Veteran

Post AWESOME
i had such a great time. i didnt get to meet any of you guys. i did see a V (like Vee finger) on his back but he just was running through the crowd. Next year, im coming earlier and gonna get to meet some of you guys. had a blast with all the music and i got home safe and sound. better then any of the festives i have evr been. bugs were not too bad, rain didnt do much to me and the people.......lots of cool, nice red necks who came to listen to the music and drink beers.
where was everyone camped. first time to wanee (definately not the last) and it was difficult to navigate, i was all the way back past the drum circle, seemed like all the way back. but again, an AWESOME time

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: AWESOME
haha... on my back/running thru the crowd??? :D I dont remember slipping on the mud! :o

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

no, the sticker was on your back left shoulder i think. was that you or were you giving out stickers???

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

haha... neither my buddy Joe (black hair) was giving them out. I dont know who all had them stuck to them. I think I saw you and your wife at one point though. I couldnt remember your user name. The only people I met was OWL & CO, Kevhic, and RvrRat.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:40 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

my wife?????

how the hell did she figure out i was at wanee. i told her i was going to take a nap.

im not married, just divorced.
i only meet this girl Linnie who used to be from NJ but moved to JAX like 2 yeas ago. shes also on here, big surprise!!!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

sorry, I saw Dwave and his wife...

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:D All I can say is GOD BLESS this place and the SRMP and all of the just beautiful people that WORK their tails off there!!! What a time!!!!!!! The usual chaos took like ??? hrs to get there these big goofballs thought they had the ttrailer hooked up properly after 3-4 stops we made it!!!! Soon as we get there my my bro BADDAD from MULE NATION had dinner waiting bless his heart..I was barely out of the car when someone had shoved a "DOOBIE BROS" :lol: at me that is how the next morning & each day started as well...JEEZ I would have liked to get some tasks done first? :lol: :lol: Missed the meet and Great saw the lovely BOS & SOS red tent after we finally got all the parking, golf cart situations settled!! Then the ultimate cell would not work properly I would get calls hrs later...thus Hill the lady that wanted to buy two of my tickets ...went ahead and called Gregg got two more all access passes..anyhow ended up helping me sell the remaining tickets!!!! She is just a doll!! Took a small loss on the tickets but look at it this way if it could put a smile on someones face and able them to enjoy the FANTASTIC time that I and the "CIRCUS" had then I was OK with that!!! Just AWESOME!! Thank you Wanee and Live Nation,SRMP & ALL for one of BEST times I ever ever had!!!(not much sleep ..but it is all GOOD!!!!) :D

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:00 pm Profile
 [ 7 posts ]