Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 am It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 am




 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 What's on your festy agenda... 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
trippin' tom wrote:
Who's paying?!?!?!

wait... you arnt? crap... back to the drawing board

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 am
Posts: 743
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
My fest schedule to date:
Sunshine Blues Fest
Gasparilla Music Fest
Tampa Bay Blues Fest
Wanee
Tropical Heatwave (two nights this year)


Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
tropical heatwave ....... thanks for the reminder


Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
Im actually reconstructing my festie agenda as we speak... dropping a few, adding a few more.. you know the fun stuff!! Haha


but as of now its looking like
Aura
Springfest
Wanee
Purple Hatters
OBJ
Briar Patch
Magnolia
Bear

but this seems to be ever changing for me... tough combining kiddo and festivals... some i dont wanna take my kid to, ya know... Parent First! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3717
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
djkeeb69 wrote:
Thats it, its settled.. a BOS/SOS trip to wonderful Colorado for Panic at Red Rocks!!

This would make me very happy! :D


Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3629
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
treehugger wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
Thats it, its settled.. a BOS/SOS trip to wonderful Colorado for Panic at Red Rocks!!

This would make me very happy! :D


This ^^^ would be VERY sweet! :)

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:06 am
Posts: 270
Location: Hammock, Outside
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
Aura- giant maybe Science Olympiad is screwing with my plans
Wanee
OBJ
Mag
Bear



djkeeb69 wrote:
tough combining kiddo and festivals... some i dont wanna take my kid to, ya know... Parent First! :)


We totally understand that. We have a few adult only festivals, but it is changing. Our oldest is finally getting to the age I can bribe her by taking her to the festival and getting her to babysit when I want to go play at night. :lol: She is my hippie in training. I bought her one of those jingle skirts for Christmas and now she wears it to the grocery store and to practice hooping in the yard. :lol: :lol:


Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2055
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
Sunshine Blues Festival - Boca Raton, FL
Run Away Country - Melbourne, FL
Wanee - Live Oak, FL
And possibly a return to the Peach - Scranton, PA

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:49 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
Lovin' Life wrote:
Aura- giant maybe Science Olympiad is screwing with my plans
Wanee
OBJ
Mag
Bear



djkeeb69 wrote:
tough combining kiddo and festivals... some i dont wanna take my kid to, ya know... Parent First! :)


We totally understand that. We have a few adult only festivals, but it is changing. Our oldest is finally getting to the age I can bribe her by taking her to the festival and getting her to babysit when I want to go play at night. :lol: She is my hippie in training. I bought her one of those jingle skirts for Christmas and now she wears it to the grocery store and to practice hooping in the yard. :lol: :lol:

Awesome... it seems my list is every editing.. festies cancelling... kid getting good grades again so she can come to some more... geez//

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 8387
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: What's on your festy agenda...
This is a small festy I sometimes attend in between NYC & Albany depending on line-up and cheap and this years looks good:
http://www.clearwaterfestival.org/lineup/performers/

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 pm Profile WWW
 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Exabot [Bot], gma, Google [Bot], Shumptoo, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.