Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 pm It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 pm

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tickets 
Wanee Fan

Post Tickets
Happy New Year all!

I just couldnt get it together to buy early bird tickets this year and now that the holidays are over, i find myself in a "OMG I have to get ticekts" kind of mood. Especially now that I am back to FURK and am awaiting the pending annoucment for the annoucments.

Anyway, question... Does anyone recall when regular tickets will go on sale? I just keep seeing that the Early Birds sold out and its killing me.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Tickets
You should have a couple more weeks to wait Sunny. The lineup was posted around the 16th last year and I think tickets went on sale at the same time... :)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

It'll be okay. You WILL get tickets. You WILL get to Waneefest. You WILL have an Incredible, Waneeful time! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:59 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I might have to wait till I get my tax returns (hopefully will be some money there!) before I get my ticket.

In the past have the advance ticket prices allways stayed consistent as long as you buy before the day of? Or do they go up as the event gets closer?

Thanks!

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

SkyDog wrote:
I might have to wait till I get my tax returns (hopefully will be some money there!) before I get my ticket.

In the past have the advance ticket prices allways stayed consistent as long as you buy before the day of? Or do they go up as the event gets closer?

Thanks!

There are slight increases if I remember correctly.....which I don't because I have always pick up the early birds... :?

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

SkyDog wrote:

Thanks!

There are 3 or 4 price increases... early bird is the first ... then about once a month they increase 10-20 bucks a month till day of festival... at least thats from years past

ImageImageImage

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

djkeeb69 wrote:
SkyDog wrote:

Thanks!

There are 3 or 4 price increases... early bird is the first ... then about once a month they increase 10-20 bucks a month till day of festival... at least thats from years past

That sounds about right to me Keeb. ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Im holding off until I get the $$ together. I hope I still get a ticket. Ive heard Wanee hasnt ever sold out. got my fingers crossed.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master

evansvillenowmilton wrote:
Im holding off until I get the $$ together. I hope I still get a ticket. Ive heard Wanee hasnt ever sold out. got my fingers crossed.

Wanee wont sell out ever... had close to 35000 there last year, (the most yet) and the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park can hold upwards of 100000 according to park officials ive spoken with... no worries, just know they get more expensive as we go along. :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Quote:
had close to 35000 there last year

were you seeing double brother?

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 pm Profile
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next