Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tickets 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Tickets
shaw23 wrote:
Quote:
had close to 35000 there last year

were you seeing double brother?

that info is from several magazine reports... several... year before was 25000.... considerable smaller

ImageImageImage

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I hope they try to keep the numbers down-last year was too crowded.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I think we are gonna have to get used to the big crowds. In the past we got used to the smaller crowds and kindof got spoiled. The big crowds didn't really bother me that much, and even as it is, it's still not out of hand. If you put some effort in you can still get near the front, just takes a little more effort and planning! But If you want bands like WSP and Furthur, you are gonna have to deal with it. I see some fests on TV that make wanee look like a small get together.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

mike12859 wrote:
I think we are gonna have to get used to the big crowds. In the past we got used to the smaller crowds and kindof got spoiled. The big crowds didn't really bother me that much, and even as it is, it's still not out of hand. If you put some effort in you can still get near the front, just takes a little more effort and planning! But If you want bands like WSP and Furthur, you are gonna have to deal with it. I see some fests on TV that make wanee look like a small get together.

I agree with you Mike....but I do miss the smaller crowd! :roll:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
mike12859 wrote:

then ya both need to make plans for magfest then also... its kinda like wanee from 08 09

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jensen B Gator wrote:
I hope they try to keep the numbers down-last year was too crowded.

I agree, it's been too big the last couple of years. I saw something for the first time last year also, the undesirable element. That said it's a natural progression when you have a great festival and the word gets out. Hard to believe that just a few years ago you could find empty, full hookup camping spots all over the place.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

djkeeb69 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
mike12859 wrote:

then ya both need to make plans for magfest then also... its kinda like wanee from 08 09

Hopefully next year!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
mike12859 wrote:

I think the flavor of the Wannee Fest changed last year with the Grateful Dead family showing up...

I'm still trying to figure out if I like the change.
There are some things I liked about the new people, others I didn't.

:? :? :roll: :roll:

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Never sell out,GREAT. I may have to pay the penalty of buying the day I get there. Fixed income.I do a lil trading and selling of collectables I never know how that goes.You know the more $$ I have the better the show. LOL I have to bring my party fave for myself. and better food. I hope to make a Big PEACH COBBLER to share ....in my Dutch Oven. I retired from The State Parks in Fl. doing INTERPRETIVE programs Outdoor Cooking with cast iron & Story Teller. But I will be there If I just have hotdogs & ham&cheese samiches.LOLOL

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

evansvillenowmilton wrote:
Never sell out,GREAT. I may have to pay the penalty of buying the day I get there. Fixed income.I do a lil trading and selling of collectables I never know how that goes.You know the more $$ I have the better the show. LOL I have to bring my party fave for myself. and better food. I hope to make a Big PEACH COBBLER to share ....in my Dutch Oven. I retired from The State Parks in Fl. doing INTERPRETIVE programs Outdoor Cooking with cast iron & Story Teller. But I will be there If I just have hotdogs & ham&cheese samiches.LOLOL

Nuttin wrong with hotdogs and ham sandwiches... all i eat from friday on :D

ImageImageImage

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:46 pm Profile
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next