Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 am It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 am

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Let's keep the park magical 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Let's keep the park magical
I'm still covered in magical wanee mud!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

SOS is a special place and all the fun we had i will always remember.The majic that was there was created by all you fine people.We left on Monday and the park was in good shape.I belive we all tried our best in cleaning our campsites before we left.The sun came out Sunday and my wife and I stayed at the river laying on the beach and just chilling.A three peice band played acoustic melodies while everyone relaxed.I wished more of you could have been there.Wanee is a great festival but only because yall make it that way!Until next yearPEACE OUT GOOD PEOPLE

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
I'm still covered in magical wanee mud!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

iluvtopanic wrote:
SOS is a special place and all the fun we had i will always remember.The majic that was there was created by all you fine people.We left on Monday and the park was in good shape.I belive we all tried our best in cleaning our campsites before we left.The sun came out Sunday and my wife and I stayed at the river laying on the beach and just chilling.A three peice band played acoustic melodies while everyone relaxed.I wished more of you could have been there.Wanee is a great festival but only because yall make it that way!Until next yearPEACE OUT GOOD PEOPLE

dammit!! we were there until monday too! and we went to the river ...festy man was there playing a wooden flute!! were you there during that?

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yes we were how could you not miss that speedo! I sure wished we could have met I had that PANIC cd i promissed.WAS that water cold or what?

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I think I know which "festy man" you're referring to. We call him Pan the Man. I'm thinking about having some t-shirts made. The wandering minstrel lives!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 am Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3