Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm

[ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Any Chance Of Furthur returning this year? 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Any Chance Of Furthur returning this year?
it'd be awesome, I'd take phil n friends too. Also hope Micky Hart Band will be back!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

THAT^^^^ MAKE ME :D :D :D :D

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

kenbud wrote:
it'd be awesome, I'd take phil n friends too. Also hope Micky Hart Band will be back!

I really like what Mickey is doing... :)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 am Profile
Wanee Master

I love Classic Rock, but I'd really like to see some of the better up and comers play. Blackberry Smoke,JJ Grey and Mofro,Walter Trout,Ana Popovic, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals,Joe Bonamassa.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I am not really into Mickey Hart's music- bought his new cd, but don't really listen to it. But I went and saw him live last year- just to go see another GD member and because I knew they would do a couple GD songs- man, what a show! The energy, the beats, the pulses of energy from the sun and beats from another universe. I was on no party favors or anything, but I would close my eyes and I felt like I was flying through space... ahh, the power of music!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

SkyDog wrote:
I am not really into Mickey Hart's music- bought his new cd, but don't really listen to it. But I went and saw him live last year- just to go see another GD member and because I knew they would do a couple GD songs- man, what a show! The energy, the beats, the pulses of energy from the sun and beats from another universe. I was on no party favors or anything, but I would close my eyes and I felt like I was flying through space... ahh, the power of music!

Good stuff SkyDog!!!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

SkyDog wrote:

mickeys studio stuff isnt always a pleaser but just as you said...live....its something else!!!!

Also heard from a pretty good source that Furthur is about to announce a spring tour. lets keep our fingers crossed for Furthur to swing through northern florida

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Mickey Hart was awesome at Magfest.....I got up close to watch and it was even more amazing.

I, too, just couldn't listen to it recorded. But his show puts it at another level.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

SkyDog wrote:

Last year was amazing, I'm glad I got to catch his show, because like u said the recordings didn't give it justice.
Those drums, the amazing singing, and just the energy you felt. Also was as sober as Kenbud gets at a festival, so nothing too crazy, def on solid ground a the time :)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Lets see i am hearing DSO ..WSP...ABB...So let Phil come on down with John and we got the The Members of the original Quintet ...of PHIL LESH and Friends..now that would be sweet!!!!!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:41 pm Profile
 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next