Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 pm It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 pm

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Leaving Wanee...... 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Leaving Wanee......
cajunqueen wrote:
I didn't feel the love and did not meet any of you. Did not get any reachout from this group when I joined online. I guess you have to be a member of the inner circle and I did not qualify.....

:shock: OH NO not the case at all!!! I was told by people that put this on...that it was MUCH BIGGER than they ever dreamed it would be...so as you know having to deal with well over 10 thousand people...I won't get into the minor hassels we had trying to get in and my HANDICAP golf cart situation (in my view it was just a lack of communication)...but these people worked their Asses off!!!! I had so much BS trying to get the ttrailer and this circus had several other situations.. that I thought for sure I was going to be bummed...not so! I had not even gotten settled in yet and some of the LOVING people and GREAT TOO..had come by our sight I DID not get to meet all of you missed the BOS & SOS shots but the vibe there was simply pure love my friend...now trying to convey that to everyone is simply a feat that I can't do...but I tried my damdest to leave all probs at home and had a great time despite the fact that there were some giltches but that is to be expected on a first time adventure of this nature...then again my physical health prevents me from walking like I used too,that & my messed up cell also prevented me from trying to find everyone in this massive beautiful place..so I don't know how you can say that NO LOVE was shown but in my 56 yrs I have never seen so MUCH LOVE as there is here and was there! Just my opinion...and yes I am upset that I did not get to meet all of you fine people but am sure the LOVE will be there and eventually we will get to meet...Peace Love & Harmony ;)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Danado wrote:
So enjoyed meeting you NCVIPER. It was a treeeeat. And wasnt Wanee fun? I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

It was great meeting you also! You guys were alot of fun.....My sides still hurt!!
I sure wish I could remember more of the party......... :shock: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Oh, I felt lots of love at the fest for sure, but not online from this group. I was simply ignored in this forum, but that is okay. I still had a wonderful time and will be back next year. I just won't try to inject myself into this group again.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

cajunqueen wrote:
Oh, I felt lots of love at the fest for sure, but not online from this group. I was simply ignored in this forum, but that is okay. I still had a wonderful time and will be back next year. I just won't try to inject myself into this group again.

CQueen...... I do remember welcoming you to the board.... you just kind of have to push your way in. We love ALL the PEOPLES! Please stick around. We would love to haer you thoughts! :)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

cajunqueen wrote:

NO, inject, inject! we just get so caught up in our own little worlds that sometimes, we just aren't paying attention. Stick a round....by next year, we'll all be great friends!

It made my trip the best! I had friends no matter where I went. You need to get some of that....it's good stuff

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Stick around Cajun - there is no "inner circle". Nobody knew anyone on this site (that I know of). Just kind of jumped in and started posting random replies and thoughts. Next thing I know, there was a meet and greet being hosted by LTS, a logo badge made by WL - even if we could figure out how to put our own name on it, he "fixed" it up and emailed to you to have printed. Then, as we road around on Thurs (with our badges on), we wondered if we were "the only ones". Did a few "hoot-hoots' down River Rd and found owlie and the rest is history. Now I cant wait til next year!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Sorry you felt that way Cajun. There was an open invitation to anyone who wanted to attend the meet and greet. I'm not sure if you knew that. I posted several times that everyone was invited. You would have been welcome with open arms.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Yea you definitely have to make yourself known, I joined a week before the festival and I realized fast that if I didn't speak up I was going to get lost in the crowd! I'm so glad I did though I met some awesome people! Stick around for sure!!!!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

THANK YOU!!! I had sucha great time with ALL of you :D
Wish that the weather would have been better, and that we understood more about keeping the cart charged, so we could have met more of you!
As people ask me about the fest, the best way I can describe it is "The nicest most gracious people ever." Thank you all!
This includes EVERYONE. on the forum, not on, the staff, the bands... my love to you all!

AND, how in the world did they keep paper towels stocked in the bathrooms at all times. My office can't even manage to do that???
Sending out a memo first thing tomorrow!

Cajun, stay on board. Sorry if you didn't feel included. We all suffer from chronic short term memory loss. It seems to be a side effect of the medicine ;)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

hAPPY cAMPER 71 wrote:
THANK YOU!!! I had sucha great time with ALL of you :D
Wish that the weather would have been better, and that we understood more about keeping the cart charged, so we could have met more of you!
As people ask me about the fest, the best way I can describe it is "The nicest most gracious people ever." Thank you all!
This includes EVERYONE. on the forum, not on, the staff, the bands... my love to you all!

AND, how in the world did they keep paper towels stocked in the bathrooms at all times. My office can't even manage to do that???
Sending out a memo first thing tomorrow!

Cajun, stay on board. Sorry if you didn't feel included. We all suffer from chronic short term memory loss. It seems to be a side effect of the medicine ;)

But if you had kept the cart charged, would we have had that much fun?!?!?!?! :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next