Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:12 am It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:12 am




 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 New Wanee Fan says hello! 
Author Message
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
I was googling .... syphilis is the word truth? Oh Lord, not for me...


Last edited by MiguelSpain on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6349
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
djkeeb69 wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
and tweakin' & twitching gotta love that :o

sores.... she has to have sores!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



And no teeth..... :o


Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:31 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6349
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Miguel...you don't even want to google syphilis....that is a no-no.

Tell me friend...what made you want to come to America for Wanee? Of all the things available....how did you pick Wanee? And have you ever been to America before? Hell, you have better English and writing skills than us.

I read your first post....is it just for the Allman Brothers that attracted you?


Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Rivernole wrote:
Miguel...you don't even want to google syphilis....that is a no-no.

Tell me friend...what made you want to come to America for Wanee? Of all the things available....how did you pick Wanee? And have you ever been to America before? Hell, you have better English and writing skills than us.

I read your first post....is it just for the Allman Brothers that attracted you?


Hehe I'll tell you my story, I have never traveled to USA, will be the first time. I discovered the Wanee festival by chance, because I really was going to make the trip just to see the Crossroads festival in New York. What is the main reason? The Allman Brothers of course, especially Derek Trucks, I play the guitar and had never heard anything like him, he tells stories with his guitar, it's my favorite guitarist with Clapton and Duane of course. I knew that the Allman Brothers do not tour in Europe , so go there is the only option of see them.
When I had tickets to the crossroads, I discovered the Wanee Festival at the website of the Allman Brothers and thought it was a great opportunity to know the real American culture, much better than in Nyc.
I kept investigating and found wonderful people in the forum so I can´t wait to get a ticket and go to Wanee!!!


Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6349
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
And we can't wait to have you join us. This is a great story....I hope Wanee is everything you expect it to be. It is special to those of us who attend. I have only been for a few years while others have been since the very beginning.
The Allman Brothers are my Favorite band also. I started watching them back in the late 60's to early 70's. I have music by them even before they became the ABB. Watched them many times and they have never disappointed. They have been through some tough times..but have come out the other side even better.
Hope to meet you there....you will have brothers and sisters you never expected to have. Make plans to stay at Waneetopia or at my camp....there will be someone willing to take you around and explain the ropes.


Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:13 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
I also hope we meet,i do not think that I could ever dislike someone who likes the Allman Brothers! By the way, what is your camp? I've seen the map, but I have no idea which is the best place to camp!


Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
MiguelSpain wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
Miguel...you don't even want to google syphilis....that is a no-no.

Tell me friend...what made you want to come to America for Wanee? Of all the things available....how did you pick Wanee? And have you ever been to America before? Hell, you have better English and writing skills than us.

I read your first post....is it just for the Allman Brothers that attracted you?


Hehe I'll tell you my story, I have never traveled to USA, will be the first time. I discovered the Wanee festival by chance, because I really was going to make the trip just to see the Crossroads festival in New York. What is the main reason? The Allman Brothers of course, especially Derek Trucks, I play the guitar and had never heard anything like him, he tells stories with his guitar, it's my favorite guitarist with Clapton and Duane of course. I knew that the Allman Brothers do not tour in Europe , so go there is the only option of see them.
When I had tickets to the crossroads, I discovered the Wanee Festival at the website of the Allman Brothers and thought it was a great opportunity to know the real American culture, much better than in Nyc.
I kept investigating and found wonderful people in the forum so I can´t wait to get a ticket and go to Wanee!!!

Wise choice my friend... i approve everything you just said! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6349
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
We haven't really got a name for our camp yet. Have some possible names, just have not finalized.
My camp....about 10-12 of us.....camp on the back side of the lake. Find the chapel on the map....there is a road that goes to the right...and there is waneetopia. Follow that same road around the lake another couple hundred yards (meters) and we are at the forks of the road. We are directly behind the lake.
When it is closer to time...I can tell you how to get in touch with one of us.


Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6857
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Well Live Oak, FL is about as opposite as you can get from New York City, NY :lol:


Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Well Live Oak, FL is about as opposite as you can get from New York City, NY :lol:

this might be a understatement!?!?! lol no similarities other than being in the USA

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:02 pm Profile
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.