Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm




 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 New Wanee Fan says hello! 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6596
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Does New York City have a Wal-Mart??


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Does New York City have a Wal-Mart??

Wal-Mart is da debil... da debil i say!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6040
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
They have a devil Wally on the Island (20-25 miles) just outside the city....in the city, not so sure.


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
That's what I thought, people of the capital or the largest city of a country don´t represent the true people of the country, is the same in Spain and probably in all countries.
Plus I love Southern rock and Country music so I might like more Live Oak than New York ;) . I'm from a small town and I love it. :D

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Le%C3%B3n ... C3%B1a&z=3

P.S. Cathedral of my city is fantastic!!


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6040
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
The Parador de Leon?


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:02 pm
Posts: 1668
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
If you were coming to sightsee and see the country, a stop in NYC would be amazing for you. Since you are coming for the mucic Wanee is simply the best you could find. And since you seem to share the musical taste that we have here, you will meet people that are more like you. You have made a wise choice and I am sure you will go home with a very positive view of America!!!!!


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Rivernole wrote:
The Parador de Leon?

No, The Parador is beautiful too, but here is the Cathedral http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catedral_de_Le%C3%B3n :D


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
mike12859 wrote:
If you were coming to sightsee and see the country, a stop in NYC would be amazing for you. Since you are coming for the mucic Wanee is simply the best you could find. And since you seem to share the musical taste that we have here, you will meet people that are more like you. You have made a wise choice and I am sure you will go home with a very positive view of America!!!!!


I'm sure about that!!!!
:D


Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6596
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
MiguelSpain wrote:
mike12859 wrote:
If you were coming to sightsee and see the country, a stop in NYC would be amazing for you. Since you are coming for the mucic Wanee is simply the best you could find. And since you seem to share the musical taste that we have here, you will meet people that are more like you. You have made a wise choice and I am sure you will go home with a very positive view of America!!!!!


I'm sure about that!!!!
:D

You won't find a Music Festival with better people. 8-)


Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
MiguelSpain wrote:
mike12859 wrote:
If you were coming to sightsee and see the country, a stop in NYC would be amazing for you. Since you are coming for the mucic Wanee is simply the best you could find. And since you seem to share the musical taste that we have here, you will meet people that are more like you. You have made a wise choice and I am sure you will go home with a very positive view of America!!!!!


I'm sure about that!!!!
:D

You won't find a Music Festival with better people. 8-)

Thats a fact!! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:19 pm Profile
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.