Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 am It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 am

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 New Wanee Fan says hello! 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: New Wanee Fan says hello!
I can not wait to buy my tickets :D , just two nights of Allman Brothers is heaven for me, besides TTB and Gov't Mule and a lot of good bands for discovering, I hope. Is it very difficult to get a place near the stage at Allman concert?
After crossing the Atlantic Ocean to see I need to be in front of them in the show! :twisted:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

MiguelSpain wrote:
I can not wait to buy my tickets :D , just two nights of Allman Brothers is heaven for me, besides TTB and Gov't Mule and a lot of good bands for discovering, I hope. Is it very difficult to get a place near the stage at Allman concert?
After crossing the Atlantic Ocean to see I need to be in front of them in the show! :twisted:

Welcome to the greatest Fest on earth my friend. Your part of the family now. And to answer your question if you get to the stage early enough yes you could be within 10 feet from them.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Miguel...glad you are still checking us out....lot's of good information available....you just gotta ask.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hola Miguel!! Welcome to the jungle!! I have to say, your enthusiasm and the epic vibes in this thread have gotten me even more excited about this years fest!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Welcome!

Wow.....a fan of Southern Rock, especially ABB? You will LOVE Wanee!!

I forget who mentioned them, but check out Blackberry Smoke...they're pretty great too.

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

frenchiejess wrote:
Welcome!

I forget who mentioned them, but check out Blackberry Smoke...they're pretty great too.

Hey Jess good to hear from ya!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

BigWinTrip wrote:
MiguelSpain wrote:

Welcome to the greatest Fest on earth my friend. Your part of the family now. And to answer your question if you get to the stage early enough yes you could be within 10 feet from them.

strongerthandirt78 wrote:
Hola Miguel!! Welcome to the jungle!! I have to say, your enthusiasm and the epic vibes in this thread have gotten me even more excited about this years fest!!

Thank you very much for the welcome and see you at Wanee! :D

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

frenchiejess wrote:
Welcome!

Yeah! Jbone I recommended them to me and I've heard a few of his songs and they sound really good, and I'm sure that they will be even better in concert!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:36 am Profile
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10