Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:27 pm It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:27 pm

[ 2202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 221  Next
 Remember When 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Remember When
grandmacracker wrote:
April is just the start, Wanee leading in to a mini WSMFP tour, then off to Napa for BottleRock, then over to RvRRats, then off to NY for Mountain Jam, then out to Red Rocks, and winding up summer with the gals at Peach Fest........................who is gonna rest...."you can sleep when you're dead" :mrgreen:

Hey Now! This guy will be at Peach Fest, and Mountain Jam too!!! Tickets bought missy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
April is just the start, Wanee leading in to a mini WSMFP tour, then off to Napa for BottleRock, then over to RvRRats, then off to NY for Mountain Jam, then out to Red Rocks, and winding up summer with the gals at Peach Fest........................who is gonna rest...."you can sleep when you're dead" :mrgreen:

Hey Now! This guy will be at Peach Fest, and Mountain Jam too!!! Tickets bought missy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry ETR, you can be an honorary girl for that weekend, we'll just have to tape up the tootsie roll :lol: :lol: cut to scene from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil...... I do carry duct tape and can promise it will be a story not unlike the Holly Bush escapade.....Adam are you listening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

grandmacracker wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:

Sorry ETR, you can be an honorary girl for that weekend, we'll just have to tape up the tootsie roll :lol: :lol: cut to scene from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil...... I do carry duct tape and can promise it will be a story not unlike the Holly Bush escapade.....Adam are you listening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sue, are you listening? You may have an extra ticket... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 am Profile
Wanee Fan

grandmacracker wrote:

I want to join you for all of these shows if I can..... no sleep for me

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

cinnamon bun wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:

I want to join you for all of these shows if I can..... no sleep for me

Just be on the bus when it rolls out :)

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I remember when Jerry was healthy

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:

Damn, I'm glad Teresa is going without me now.... :shock:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Quote:
you can sleep when you're dead

sleep is the best part of my day

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 pm Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
baxman wrote:
Rat patrol, favorite war time tv show

That and Combat!

watched them both growing up and when I started watching soaps got to watch Eric Braeden as the evil Victor Newman on Young and the Restless, he is still on that show

Too funny! A blurb in today's Parade magazine credits Victor Newman with 14 weddings on Y&R, with the 15th slated for March 18th.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Master

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I remember when you made a purchase at a store and the cashier actually said, "THANK YOU."

Remember when they could count change back?

God forbid you would give them bills and some change. Even with a machine, they often cannot figure it out.

Blame me. I teach math.

Well, I try.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:39 pm Profile
 [ 2202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 221  Next