Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:07 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:07 pm




 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
AndieBee wrote:
Depending on what the first act is, I say keep the time the same. I'm not up for a M &G breakfast I don't think. We can all mosey over together afterwards. Stay tuned!

12 is fine and at a great time... it will double as lunch for that day... its all good

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1155
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
djkeeb69 wrote:
12 is fine and at a great time... it will double as lunch for that day... its all good


Agree, 12 is a Grate Time for the M & G!

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Capt Brian wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
12 is fine and at a great time... it will double as lunch for that day... its all good


Agree, 12 is a Grate Time for the M & G!


I'm there early! We have some setting up to do...

;) ;) ;)
:D :D :D

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm
Posts: 536
Location: Largo, FL
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Jeremy and I plan on making something.. Haven't really decided on what right now. but I know Jeremy will come up with something. I can't wait to see you all.
:mrgreen:

_________________
Far better it is to look at the universe for what it really is rather then persisting in delusion, however reassuring

Image


Image


Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
manikwest wrote:
Jeremy and I plan on making something.. Haven't really decided on what right now. but I know Jeremy will come up with something. I can't wait to see you all.
:mrgreen:

and just like that , yall are back on the forum... see those badges will come in handy! haha ;) cant wait to see yall and the lil one too

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm
Posts: 536
Location: Largo, FL
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Yeah we haven't been on in a long time. Were back!!!! :lol:

_________________
Far better it is to look at the universe for what it really is rather then persisting in delusion, however reassuring

Image


Image


Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6025
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Welcome back Laura and Jeremy....
camped next to you in '11
congrats on the new baby...
Richard


Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
AndieBee wrote:
Depending on what the first act is, I say keep the time the same. I'm not up for a M &G breakfast I don't think. We can all mosey over together afterwards. Stay tuned!

I was just kidding.......I'm sure we will find the time!! ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6387
Location: Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
NCviper wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Depending on what the first act is, I say keep the time the same. I'm not up for a M &G breakfast I don't think. We can all mosey over together afterwards. Stay tuned!

I was just kidding.......I'm sure we will find the time!! ;)


You mean you don't want Jambalaya breakfast?

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
AndieBee wrote:
NCviper wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Depending on what the first act is, I say keep the time the same. I'm not up for a M &G breakfast I don't think. We can all mosey over together afterwards. Stay tuned!

I was just kidding.......I'm sure we will find the time!! ;)


You mean you don't want Jambalaya breakfast?

OHHHH I am ALWAYS up for your Jambalaya!!! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:09 pm Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 63  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.