Last visit was: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:57 am It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:57 am

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
NCviper wrote:
You mean you don't want Jambalaya breakfast?

OHHHH I am ALWAYS up for your Jambalaya!!!

Ohhhh and Nectar????

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
NCviper wrote:

Ohhhh and Nectar????

For breakfast? Man, you are hardcore!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers- Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain- Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO- Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AndieBee wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
NCviper wrote:

Ohhhh and Nectar????

What is breakfast without some Nectar??? Duh....

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Yeah 12pm is the time....besides the main stage is right there, and we can hear the music anyway. Oh and I'm ready for some Jambalaya and Juice. I think we need to come up with a song Jambalaya and Juice. 8-)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 am Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers- Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain- Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO- Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey Wanee folks. Just checking in to say Hi. Sorry I missed the show last year. I was in Las Vegas Partying on the strip and Fremont street. Gonna try my damnest to make it to Wanee this year. Hopefully I'll see y'all soon. :- Lisa

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Thursday music will most likely be on Mushroom Stage, but I say we see who the artist is and go from there. If it's somebody that a majority of us want to see, we can adjust start time for M&G as it gets closer.

I'll tell you this much, if it's Griffin Anthony at noon on Thursday, I'll be skipping the M&G cause his set will be a can't miss for me. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:42 am Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
NCviper wrote:

Ohhhh and Nectar????

Jambalaya Omelets.......yummy

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 am Profile
Wanee Master

Puff wrote:
Hey Wanee folks. Just checking in to say Hi. Sorry I missed the show last year. I was in Las Vegas Partying on the strip and Fremont street. Gonna try my damnest to make it to Wanee this year. Hopefully I'll see y'all soon. :- Lisa

Hi Puff! Welcome back!!!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 63  Next