Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:55 pm It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:55 pm

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
grandmacracker wrote:
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.

6. Youse guys have a meet and greet? How silly. Fran and Bob will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN!

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

GratefulThem wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.

6. Youse guys have a meet and greet? How silly. Fran and Bob will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN!

AND IT WAS DAMN GOOD!!!! Get on it Fran.....and you to Bob! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I have heard a lot about the famous meet & greet, so I can't wait to experience it for myself. We are bringing the Wanee Nectar 2013 edition, home brew and something else to munch on. Too early to decide.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

We will be there with our cherries that have been soaking in Bacardi 151 since last summer. They should be quite Waneebriated by April! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And maybe we will make some jello shots too. We will definitely bring the whip-a-hol to go on the jello shots. It's good on the cherries too. Oh no, I am having flashbacks from last year. Little bits and pieces of memory....hmmmm.....seems there was a safety meeting and a golf cart ride, and somehow we missed the family photo. :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am Profile
Wanee Lover

treehugger wrote:
We will be there with our cherries that have been soaking in Bacardi 151 since last summer. They should be quite Waneebriated by April! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And maybe we will make some jello shots too. We will definitely bring the whip-a-hol to go on the jello shots. It's good on the cherries too. Oh no, I am having flashbacks from last year. Little bits and pieces of memory....hmmmm.....seems there was a safety meeting and a golf cart ride, and somehow we missed the family photo. :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah! I remember Capt. Brian's cherry's soaked in panther piss.
I about fell over from those!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 am Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:

We got back just in time for the family photo does anyone have that pic :?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Its not in my Wanee album... ill keep looking in others

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:38 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

djkeeb69 wrote:

Well DUH! You were at the same safety meeting as I. We were the bad kids that came home late for the family photo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:

Well DUH! You were at the same safety meeting as I. We were the bad kids that came home late for the family photo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but i thought i had a copy of it.. ive checked Abbys and Jayes also so far, no luck... imma keep diggin.... and WE will be in this years, a travesty that we missed it

but was a grate safety meeting! ;)

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:

Yeah, but i thought i had a copy of it.. ive checked Abbys and Jayes also so far, no luck... imma keep diggin.... and WE will be in this years, a travesty that we missed it

but was a grate safety meeting! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've seen it either on here or FC...

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 63  Next