Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:18 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:18 am




 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6430
Location: Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Hello Friends! It's getting close! Feel free to edit the list if you have decided what you are bringing. It is going to be some party! We are going to try to do a group photo some time around 1pm. I will be herding cats shortly before then. Also we will be handing out the Official T Shirts if you got one. Try one of the specialty cherries if you dare!

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet! 5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers- Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles. 9. WanneVirgin - Local Beer. Most likely a Porter
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain- Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet. 13. PeggyO- Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music 16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer. 21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Vero Beach
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
AndieBee wrote:
Hello Friends! It's getting close! Feel free to edit the list if you have decided what you are bringing. It is going to be some party! We are going to try to do a group photo some time around 1pm. I will be herding cats shortly before then. Also we will be handing out the Official T Shirts if you got one. Try one of the specialty cherries if you dare!

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet! 5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers- Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles. 9. WanneVirgin - Local Beer. Most likely a Porter
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain- Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet. 13. PeggyO- Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music 16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer. 21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.

30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?

_________________
"Hello Low IQers!": Bullwinkle the Moose


Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet! 5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers- Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles. 9. WanneVirgin - Local Beer. Most likely a Porter
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain- Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet. 13. PeggyO- Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music 16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer. 21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.

30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?

31. Cinnamon bun and shaw,,,,reservation for two summer sausage and cheese, crown reserve and something special that I'm forbidden to plan.


Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Apopka, FL
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Herding cats, have fun with that! I tried once with actual cats. I didn't go much better :(

_________________
Leave only your footprints.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right


Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6430
Location: Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Shaw, I'm glad Ms Cinnamon Bun gets to do something!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6090
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
What is this "official t-shirt" of which you speak?

Don't forget...Viper will be annointing our new Masters with their own staffs...I have them ready.


Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Why is everyone talking about herding Kat's?? I don't get it!! If I need to move somewhere all ya gotta do is ask ;)

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Quote:
Shaw, I'm glad Ms Cinnamon Bun gets to do something!


me too............Myra's much more creative than me.


Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Rivernole wrote:
What is this "official t-shirt" of which you speak?

Don't forget...Viper will be annointing our new Masters with their own staffs...I have them ready.

I can't wait!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:14 am
Posts: 8
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
NCviper wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
What is this "official t-shirt" of which you speak?

Don't forget...Viper will be annointing our new Masters with their own staffs...I have them ready.

I can't wait!!!



I will have him there early and ready for duty!!!


Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 pm Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 63  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.