Last visit was: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:22 am It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:22 am




 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5959
Location: Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
I have my shot somewhere... Will go find it.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
i stopped by 212a yesterday (on a little pre-field assignment) i can't wait to visit when there are people there.


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Posting for ANDIEBEE cause she cant from her ipad


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5959
Location: Florida
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
shaw23 wrote:
i stopped by 212a yesterday (on a little pre-field assignment) i can't wait to visit when there are people there.


Glad M has someone to show her the Wanee ropes! See you soon!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
trying to make it special.


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
shaw23 wrote:
trying to make it special.

Good job... now get her over here to the forum

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 8744
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
djkeeb69 wrote:
Posting for ANDIEBEE cause she cant from her ipad

T\Y Andie and Adam :D

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Dartdog82 wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
Posting for ANDIEBEE cause she cant from her ipad

T\Y Andie and Adam :D

I can't wait to take the picture this year!!! ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1127
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
Capt Brian wrote:
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didnt make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cheeries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?

!!!!!ADVISORY!!!!!! those cherries will kill you.. bring you back to life and kill you again!! lol

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 pm Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Google [Bot], Yandex [RU Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.