1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didn’t make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cherries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers - Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain - Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO - Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer.
21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.
30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?
31. Cinnamon bun and shaw,,,,reservation for two summer sausage and cheese, crown reserve and something special that I'm forbidden to plan.
32. Reverend Hugh - Fish! Good Lord willin' and the fish bitin'
33. Scrog - an empty belly and some extra Tutus
34. Ecosense - I will bring some of the Helens Hilton Wanee famous jello shots! Cannot wait to see everyone!
#35 Spyder Stan - Hummus and Chips
36. Volkemon - Great attitude, firewood, and food TBA.
37. ImAfungi - Bottle of Crown (Wanee Newbie)
NO deep fryer.