Last visit was: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 pm It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 pm

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
You two are embarassing!!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master

trippin' tom wrote:

Let's see how you act now that you have a Wanee date this year.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:09 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AndieBee wrote:
trippin' tom wrote:

Let's see how you act now that you have a Wanee date this year.

Oh he does, does he......

Oh the stories we can tell.... ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:36 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Tami says I can have my deep fryer if I'm good!
Anyone who was undecided want to bring cups? I have enough of everything else.

Volkemon wrote:
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didn’t make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cherries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers - Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain - Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO - Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer.
21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.
30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?
31. Cinnamon bun and shaw,,,,reservation for two summer sausage and cheese, crown reserve and something special that I'm forbidden to plan.
32. Reverend Hugh - Fish! Good Lord willin' and the fish bitin'
33. Scrog - an empty belly and some extra Tutus
34. Ecosense - I will bring some of the Helens Hilton Wanee famous jello shots! Cannot wait to see everyone!
#35 Spyder Stan - Hummus and Chips
36. Volkemon - Great attitude, firewood, and food TBA. :)

NO deep fryer. :lol:

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

AndieBee wrote:
Tami says I can have my deep fryer if I'm good!
Anyone who was undecided want to bring cups? I have enough of everything else.

Volkemon wrote:
1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didn’t make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cherries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers - Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain - Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO - Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer.
21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.
30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?
31. Cinnamon bun and shaw,,,,reservation for two summer sausage and cheese, crown reserve and something special that I'm forbidden to plan.
32. Reverend Hugh - Fish! Good Lord willin' and the fish bitin'
33. Scrog - an empty belly and some extra Tutus
34. Ecosense - I will bring some of the Helens Hilton Wanee famous jello shots! Cannot wait to see everyone!
#35 Spyder Stan - Hummus and Chips
36. Volkemon - Great attitude, firewood, and food TBA. :)
37. ImAfungi - Bottle of Crown (Wanee Newbie) :P

NO deep fryer. :lol:

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

How many cherry makers are there now? I've got an interesting idea to add to the cherry tasting. Also thinking of making a dip. I can bring a sleeve or two of cups. How many do you think we'll need?

BTW I'm #28

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I can't FREAKIN wait!!! :)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 am Profile
Wanee Lover

WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!

Got the ticket in the mail sat, and saw a SPECTACULAR YES show. Search YouTube for Volkemon, and the vids are both 30 MAR 2013.

And there IS gonna be a fryer now? The reason I ask, is that I have a kickin wing sauce, and would bring wings to fry. My backup was to see if i could have the local WalMart fry them up for me... but fresh from the fryer and into the sauce is ALWAYS better.

...and it is NOT a hot sauce. Spicy, but no burn. I am a WIMP there, crushed red pepper flakes make me cry. But try to find a mild sauce with presence... got it.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:17 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Why don't you just fry them at your camp...put in the sauce....and bring to M&G ready to eat. That way you might be less impaired when cooking and can sit back and enjoy the M&G without having to cook there. Plus it might not get knocked over and someone hurt/burned. Just cook right before showing up....that is what I did last year.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 am Profile
Wanee Pro

A public fryer + 375 degree oil + drunk folks = a recipe for disaster.
Just sayin'.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 am Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 63  Next