Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
<----- Semi Feral!

"an animal that grows up in essentially wild conditions but has developed a comfort level with humans due to feeding, receiving medical care, or similar contacts."

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Well, since I’ve met a small group of you at HOB, I can’t wait to meet the rest of the BOS/SOS family. I’ll have my family to introduce, my brother Frank and his wife JoAnn, and a 4th TBD, my driver (rented RV). I will be glad to help out however I can and bring what you think is needed. Just let me know. I can’t cook :? but I’ll get JoAnn on it :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be bringing a bottle of the best tequila, Don Julio Reposado, that’s for sure. ;)

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:02 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Waneebe wrote:
Well, since I’ve met a small group of you at HOB, I can’t wait to meet the rest of the BOS/SOS family. I’ll have my family to introduce, my brother Frank and his wife JoAnn, and a 4th TBD, my driver (rented RV). I will be glad to help out however I can and bring what you think is needed. Just let me know. I can’t cook :? but I’ll get JoAnn on it :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be bringing a bottle of the best tequila, Don Julio Reposado, that’s for sure. ;)

I knew you'd fit right in.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Hans and I will be there to collect my TUTU! Yes we won tickets, just now. We are so excited! Thank you for all the love,,,WANEEWANEEWANEE

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 pm Profile
Wanee Master

atlanta hippie wrote:
Hans and I will be there to collect my TUTU! Yes we won tickets, just now. We are so excited! Thank you for all the love,,,WANEEWANEEWANEE

Collect your tutu AND do your happy dance! I am so giddy with excitement!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Throughout the weekend I may or may not get a cooking bug and usually make way more than needed at our camp. So beside the M&G, say Friday or Saturday if I were to make a big batch of Guacamole or I decide to throw a brisket on the smoker (maybe even a big batch of brisket soup) is there a central place, like camp wanetopia, to drop off and share things like this?

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Master

Kraut wrote:
Throughout the weekend I may or may not get a cooking bug and usually make way more than needed at our camp. So beside the M&G, say Friday or Saturday if I were to make a big batch of Guacamole or I decide to throw a brisket on the smoker (maybe even a big batch of brisket soup) is there a central place, like camp wanetopia, to drop off and share things like this?

Waneetopia will gladly take extras for the community kitchen, but have I mentioned that guacamole is my favorite food. Please drop that off at 212a River Road. I'll make sure any leftovers make it to Waneetopia (not).

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 am Profile
Wanee Master

It's getting close! Feel free to update who's coming so we can get a head count. Also you TBDs, now is the time to announce what you are bringing. I will be setting up Thursday morning and cooking. Feel free to stop by early and drop things off, or just hang out if you like.

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didn’t make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cherries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers - Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain - Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO - Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer.
21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.
30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?
31. Cinnamon bun and shaw,,,,reservation for two summer sausage and cheese, crown reserve and something special that I'm forbidden to plan.
32. Reverend Hugh - Fish! Good Lord willin' and the fish bitin'
33. Scrog - an empty belly and some extra Tutus
34. Ecosense - I will bring some of the Helens Hilton Wanee famous jello shots! Cannot wait to see everyone!
35 Spyder Stan - Hummus and Chips
36. Volkemon - Great attitude, firewood, and WINGZ.
37. The Lightman - Lights, Cups, Hugs and Smiles
38. SheisCindy + 3 - Tie Dyed Cupcakes
39. waneeforme and smilin'barb (Dave & Barb) - something sweet & good to eat...and smiles and hugs galore!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:39 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

AndieBee wrote:
It's getting close! Feel free to update who's coming so we can get a head count. Also you TBDs, now is the time to announce what you are bringing. I will be setting up Thursday morning and cooking. Feel free to stop by early and drop things off, or just hang out if you like.

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.
2. djkeeb69 - Keeb's Cheese Ball, although this year a quadruple batch, as the double batch didn’t make it far last year
3. Dartdog82 - I'll have my same ol' bottle of Crown and a cooler full of clean Ice for the peeps who make cocktails
4. Viper and Mrs. Viper - I know a bottle of Jack....so kind of food not sure what yet!
5. Grandmacracker and Jeredog/Bear - some sipping whiskey, some real dirty rice, and some spicy white chicken chili, and more plates and silverware. Andie I have some lights to string for nighttime decoration and some tapestries as well.
6. Fran and Bob - will bring more award winning chili because last year 3 gallons lasted 30 mins. GET BUSY FRAN
7. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon – Wanee Nectar of some type, cherries, mystery jello shots. Sure there will be something else. Emu? Squirrel?
8. Mikewiththnumers - Too early to say what I will bring other than hugs and smiles.
9. WanneVirgin - Unsure...But I will be there with something.
10. Mule4ever- A couple six packs of good NC brew at least.
11. MiguelSpain - Two bottles of Rioja wine, which is one of the best in the world!
12. Treehugger and Hugginthetreehugger - bringing our cherries soaked in Bacardi 151 for the Cherry tasting contest. Will be bringing more stuff but not sure what yet.
13. PeggyO - Bottomless Bloody Marys and some brunch-type vittles, since it will be so early in the day!
14. BigWinTrip – TBD
15. Canyon Critter and Friends-Magic & Normal Rice Krispy Treats and the Music
16. Jeff and Teresa - Broccoli/Cheese Salad
17. Patrick and Andrew - We will def bring booze of some sort and food as well. Both of which will be determined as it gets closer.
18. Mountain – TBD
19. Manikwest – TBD
20. Roller6012 - will finally make it this year after trying three years! Will have some local corn whiskey aka firewater to share and hopefully a batch of homemade beer.
21. Katimus and Trav - Whatever we are in need of when it gets closer... Just let me know what is missing AndieBee!
22. Jeff & Pam - potato salad and whatever else we need to bring
23. Jeff & Sue (EnjoyingTheRide and Mrs.) - TBD
24. Alex and Happysoul - Nectar, home brew, Rita's squares
25. Petewhit - balls
26. frenchiejess & Jason - a heaping helping of Jason.....and probably something else
27. mushdaddy - cheese & crackers + TBD
28. Sean and Brett - Some form of libations. Possibly a dip of some kind. The food will be determined a little closer.
29. Trent and kela - Tennessee's finest moonshine.
30. Mariam & Brent- TBD sugared pecans maybe or spicy quinoa? maybe both?
31. Cinnamon bun and shaw,,,,reservation for two summer sausage and cheese, crown reserve and something special that I'm forbidden to plan.
32. Reverend Hugh - Fish! Good Lord willin' and the fish bitin'
33. Scrog - an empty belly and some extra Tutus
34. Ecosense - I will bring some of the Helens Hilton Wanee famous jello shots! Cannot wait to see everyone!
35 Spyder Stan - Hummus and Chips
36. Volkemon - Great attitude, firewood, and WINGZ.
37. The Lightman - Lights, Cups, Hugs and Smiles
38. SheisCindy + 3 - Tie Dyed Cupcakes
39. waneeforme and smilin'barb (Dave & Barb) - something sweet & good to eat...and smiles and hugs galore!

<APPLE PIE ,,,,,the liquid variety

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Kraut wrote:

You can deliver that to Waneetopia, The blue tent, next to the green hammock. You'll be looking for a big guy with a bandanna, and a big smile. If you cant find me just start yelling "FREE BRISKET, FREE BRISKET", and I shouldnt be to long.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 am Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 63  Next