Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 am It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 am

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
I'd say it was a raging success, no?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

YEAH!!!!!!
:lol:
:twisted:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Absolute success.
Let's not stop!

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The Lightman wrote:
Absolute success.
Let's not stop!

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Andie.....
I want to Thank You for hosting the M&G again this year! It is not everyone that will invite 100 or more people to their site for a party. But you continue to do so...and from all of us Brothers and Sisters...I want to express our sincere gratitude.....
YOU ARE THE HOSTEST WITH THE MOSTEST.

lOVE YOU.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

A hundred plus folks?? :shock: Well poop, looks like Mikey and I missed another great meet & greet :|

Due to his schooling, and my f&rk, we did not get to SOSMP until past 5pm on Thursday. SO - next year! The boy will be in collage, and he just might have a more flexy schedule.

Was anyone strumming guitars at this thing? I'd be down for that. I can yodel out a tune or three as well :D

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
Andie.....
I want to Thank You for hosting the M&G again this year! It is not everyone that will invite 100 or more people to their site for a party. But you continue to do so...and from all of us Brothers and Sisters...I want to express our sincere gratitude.....

lOVE YOU.

For the record, this really was a group effort. I have to thank Peggy O, Harmonica Dude, Janet Bogan, Tina and Tara and the Shurtleffs for helping set up and everyone who was kind enough to help clean up. What a wonderful get together. I think we should continue to do it every year!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Rivernole wrote:
Andie.....

lOVE YOU.

WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:41 am Profile
Wanee Fan

It was great to finally meet a few of you at the meet and greet. I didn't have a lot of time to stay, but it was great to finally meet some of the warmest and nicest people around. Finally got to sample some Wanee Nectar and it was delicious. I can see why everyone says, be careful with it, :lol: Much love, until next year! Wan...eee Wan...eee!!!!!!

John Muir

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:19 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

The Cake Dutchess wrote:
waneeforme wrote:
Welcome Cake Dutchess! Just show up with smiles, and anything else you'd like to share, and you will be more than welcome. 8-) Based on your forum name, I'm guessing you will bring something yummy. :D Look forward to meeting you!

Thanks! I will be bringing some assorted cookies! Can't wait!!

The cookies were almost too pretty to eat. Awesome art work.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:24 am Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 63  Next