Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:25 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:25 pm

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
But we ate them anyway. I took pix though!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Fan

I thought the party was wonderful! I feel like the more the merrier. So happy to have met so many more brothers and sisters this year and to have reunited with so many who I met last year. This is such a special event and it meant the world to me to be included so warmly in 2012. I know it meant a lot to the new people this year as well. Thanks Andie! I love each and every one of you people :)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Thanks Peggy for jumping in and helping. Hug and thank Lisa as well, she was great! In between shows she was sending people back out with snacks which was very sweet.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

BUMP

Too soon for M&G 2014 thread :?: :?: :?:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

mushdaddy wrote:
BUMP

Too soon for M&G 2014 thread

YUPPPPP......

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Wanee is never to soon! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Howdy Family! I'm not sure how many of you caught the conversation after last Wanee, but many people noted that the Meet and Greet overflowed the two sites we had rented on River Road and there was a general consensus to move the Meet and Greet to Waneetopia where there is lots of room. I will be camping on the same site 212A on River Road and will leave snacks, water and fun surprises out for those needing a break between shows. As for a Meet and Greet, I'm sure there will be several. The big party in Waneetopia will have to be planned by people camping there. As always, I'll pitch in to help, but since I am not camping there, I don't want to run anyone else's show or step on any toes. I look forward to a smaller gathering for The River Roaders and friends sometime during the week. Stay tuned!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:33 am Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Howdy Family! I'm not sure how many of you caught the conversation after last Wanee, but many people noted that the Meet and Greet overflowed the two sites we had rented on River Road and there was a general consensus to move the Meet and Greet to Waneetopia where there is lots of room. I will be camping on the same site 212A on River Road and will leave snacks, water and fun surprises out for those needing a break between shows. As for a Meet and Greet, I'm sure there will be several. The big party in Waneetopia will have to be planned by people camping there. As always, I'll pitch in to help, but since I am not camping there, I don't want to run anyone else's show or step on any toes. I look forward to a smaller gathering for The River Roaders and friends sometime during the week. Stay tuned!

I say we have a Meet and Greet everyday... 8-)

Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Jensen B Gator wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

I say we have a Meet and Greet everyday... 8-)

Feel free to start planning them Jeff! I'm just going with the flow in 2014...

Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:07 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I agree with Andie Bee. Going with the flow will be my theme for Wanee 2014. Last year taught me a few lessons. Just to mention a few, to not try to plan so much, not bring so much (no u haul this year) :? to not work so hard, and to go with the flow more. I also agree that our family has grown so much that hosting us all for a party on River Road is too difficult logistically. So a meet n greet in Waneetopia would make more sense. My opinion is for us to set a date and time, and then just tell everyone to show up and bring something to share to eat or drink. That way no one works too hard, and we should have plenty of food and drink for everyone. With a group this big, the fewer specifics that you try to organize the easier and more pleasant it will be for everyone. :D

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 pm Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next