Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 am It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 Too much fun 
Wanee Pro

Post Too much fun
I didn't know how special that place was. Couldnt have met cooler people. Want to thank everyone from the forums (and Eddie and Stacy) for making Wanee feel like a family reunion. I can't wait to go back for Bear Creek. I almost forgot how spontaneous and crazy a fest can get.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post !)
I only regret not getting to meet some of the forum folks in person. I fully intended to make a better effort, but our initial timing, plus the great neighbors we had, the nice breaks afforded by the rains, and of course the incredible music took up all the energy I had. We're on the way back to Louisiana, stopped in Mobile to enjoy a cheap hotel with a clean swimming pool and hot showers! And there's a Mellow Mushroom Pizza here, will call for delivery in mere moments! I hope everyone had as great a time as I did.....I think what cracked me up the most was after nearly 10 years of wearing this t-shirt I have with Sheriff Andy and Deputy Barney Fife, etc, on it and getting an occasional comment --- at Wanee I was stopped no less than 35 or 40 times by people just loving it and even snapping pictures! (I'm the world's biggest Andy Griffith Show fan, BTW). That beyond all else confirmed that I was home amongst friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

peace and wanee love to all
greg and pamela

oh, if the forum stays up (hope so!) I'll post pics, got one of the Wanee Rainbow.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]