Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 The COOLEST person I met all weekend! 
Wanee Mushroom

Post The COOLEST person I met all weekend!
Paul F2Photo is the COOLEST man I have ever met in my life! He helped me out with tickets this year and I had the time of my life. I missed a few parties that everyone was doing but I think that was because time got to me or maybe it was the "other stuff" thatgot to me. Unfortunatly my wife as not able to meet Paul for I could not find him or get back in touch with him after I arrived at camp. I did meet LOTS of cool people and had lots of fun. I wish we would have seen encores and I wish they hadn't pissed off Patterson but I loved every second of my weekend, even the rain. And next year would whoever brought the naked guy in the mud please leave him home, he didn't even get to enjoy the music before he ended up in jail. And whoever invited all the cops, you are officially banned from Wanee 4ever!!!!!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 pm Profile
 [ 1 post ]