Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm




 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sheryl Crowe confirmed.... 
Author Message
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5628
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
Sheryl Crowe has been confirmed as the lead for Suwanee River Jam....$50, one night only....May 4th.


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:11 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10670
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
Rivernole wrote:
Sheryl Crowe has been confirmed as the lead for Suwanee River Jam....$50, one night only....May 4th.

Damn!! Maybe she will make Wanee! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
NCviper wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
Sheryl Crowe has been confirmed as the lead for Suwanee River Jam....$50, one night only....May 4th.

Damn!! Maybe she will make Wanee! :mrgreen:

if she is River Jam... She Wont be at wanee..

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:13 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:05 am
Posts: 363
Location: Charleston, SC
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
Hopefully not at wanee. Her xmas jam performance sucked!


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3858
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
lowspark84 wrote:
Hopefully not at wanee. Her xmas jam performance sucked!


Unfortunatley, THAT^^^ was the only performance I heard from Christmas Jam before I lost my stream... :(

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
lowspark84 wrote:
Hopefully not at wanee. Her xmas jam performance sucked!


Unfortunatley, THAT^^^ was the only performance I heard from Christmas Jam before I lost my stream... :(

well that sucks... i knew of 4 streams for that... should have messaged me... you know i keep up with these things!! :!:

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 865
Location: Outer Rim
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
Remember when she was kinda sleezy? like this..
http://youtu.be/RgY1bRsCnv8


Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:50 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3858
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
djkeeb69 wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
lowspark84 wrote:
Hopefully not at wanee. Her xmas jam performance sucked!


Unfortunatley, THAT^^^ was the only performance I heard from Christmas Jam before I lost my stream... :(

well that sucks... i knew of 4 streams for that... should have messaged me... you know i keep up with these things!! :!:


I'll keep that in mind for next time keeb... :)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
Quote:
Her xmas jam performance sucked!


you are the 2nd person to say this. i didn't think that she was anything special, but it wasn't like watching justin beiber either.


Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Sheryl Crowe confirmed....
shaw23 wrote:
Quote:
Her xmas jam performance sucked!


you are the 2nd person to say this. i didn't think that she was anything special, but it wasn't like watching justin beiber either.

one does not listen to Justin Beiber... one claws eyes and ears out trying to make the cats stop screaming

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.