Last visit was: Thu May 28, 2015 6:11 pm It is currently Thu May 28, 2015 6:11 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
 Robert Randolph - The Word 
Wanee Pro

Post Robert Randolph - The Word
Hi Guys,

Glad y'all had a fun Wanee...music festivals are the best. It's been awhile since Rachel and I have attended Wanee. I'm curious about Robert Randolph's right hand. I just stumbled across a Youtube video of The Word playing at Wanee and I noticed that Robert's right hand was in a cast, and there was a second pedal steel player. I will be seeing The Word play at High Sierra Music Festival in a couple of months so I was curious if anyone knows what happened to his hand? Must have been hard as hell to play with a cast on his picking hand. What a trooper for trying.

Peace sisters & brothers...see you down the road someday at Wanee.

Last edited by Hippie Dluxe on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Robert Randolph - The Word
He had surgery a couple days before Wanee on his hand....not sure what they did...but the music played on.... :D

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:06 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Thank you Rivernole

peace & love

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:12 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

hello Tami & Charles...Rachel and I still think about you two. Hope all is well...you two are so beautiful.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:17 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Hippie Dluxe wrote:
hello Tami & Charles...Rachel and I still think about you two. Hope all is well...you two are so beautiful.

Tami occasionally posts on here, but if you want to reconnect she's on FaceBook all the time 8-)

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Hello Jensen...thanks man. I'm not on Facebook, if you speak with her via Facebook, please tell her hello from Rachel & Eddy in California. Thx man.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Welcome back! Thirsty much? The Suwannee still flows if it gets too dry out west! :D :D :D

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 am Profile
Wanee Pro

It's pretty damn dry here...all the spring grass here has already turned brown. We need some of that Suwannee water out west. We've got that Suwannee spirit out west. Mofro is finally playing out here in May...Can't wait for that...it's probably been 4 to 5 years since we've seen JJ Grey & Mofro. JJ rolled through Los Angeles with "Southern Soul Assembly" and that was phenomenal. North Mississippi Allstars and Andres Osborne played at the Troubadour...kick ass!!

I'm ready for the Mofro boogie.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:09 pm Profile
 [ 8 posts ]