Last visit was: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:20 am It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:20 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 Hermine 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Hermine
I hope everyone stays safe during and after this storm.I tried to contact the music park,but there was an error sending my message.If you hear of anybody needing help,let me know. Eric at ejb013@yaoo.com

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:58 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Hermine
I, too, tried to contact the park about helping....and got an error message.....
So I called......and they are to get back with me if any help is needed.....
I'll contact you Eric if they call.....and anyone else that is willing to donate time to help the park we all love.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:22 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

You guys are awesome! Not sure how much help I would be there...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:33 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

met a bunch of great people from the big bend and the ceder key area. hope you all weathered this storm :)

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

The fool they call the Rivernole was extremely lucky and grateful.
The storm had a slight wobble to it....and we were right in line with the wobble of the storm....and hardly even had any rain...I would guess less than 1/2 inch. WHEW...
It moved slightly eastward at the very last minute....and moved just enough to help the larger cities in Florida....St Marks caught the brunt of the eye.....and I think Cedar Key got most of the storm surge ...over 6 feet of Gulf water.....Pinellas County got 22 inches of rain.....sadly.
Thanks for all concern for my family.....
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Rivernole wrote:
The fool they call the Rivernole was extremely lucky and grateful.
The storm had a slight wobble to it....and we were right in line with the wobble of the storm....and hardly even had any rain...I would guess less than 1/2 inch. WHEW...
It moved slightly eastward at the very last minute....and moved just enough to help the larger cities in Florida....St Marks caught the brunt of the eye.....and I think Cedar Key got most of the storm surge ...over 6 feet of Gulf water.....Pinellas County got 22 inches of rain.....sadly.
Thanks for all concern for my family.....
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Glad you got lucky. I haven't heard too many good reports. This is really putting a damper on opening football weekend. Pun intended.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Glad things went well for you rivernole. Prayers and good vibes to those less fortunate. :)

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:13 am Profile
 [ 7 posts ]