Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:09 am It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:09 am

[ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Where are YOU from? 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Where are YOU from?
Rivernole wrote:
Don't tell your age ETR...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All these peeps that call you Brother on here will start calling you Daddy,G'daddy or Old Man..... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:47 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I am from Nova Scotia! Had a blast at my first Wanee festival last year and am on the fence this year. Waiting for the lineup before I make a decision. I had enough air miles last year for myself and wife to fly to Fl for free so it will cost a little more this year. Anyways, maybe see some of you there this year!

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master

davechap wrote:
I am from Nova Scotia! Had a blast at my first Wanee festival last year and am on the fence this year. Waiting for the lineup before I make a decision. I had enough air miles last year for myself and wife to fly to Fl for free so it will cost a little more this year. Anyways, maybe see some of you there this year!

Wanee is a must... the first time you come the music gets you there... the family keeps ya coming back every year! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:56 pm Profile
Wanee Master

WaneeVirgin wrote:
I am just a country girl from Wimauma, FL which is about 30 miles south of Tampa. Been in FL my entire life, and I don't think I can live anywhere else. I went to FAMU up in Tallahassee and that is when I was introduced to the SOSMP! Wanee was my first full fledged festival there though, only camped there during non-festival times before last year.

I currently live in Tampa FL with my boyfriend and our new puppy "Brownie"

I have 2 Chocolate Labs Father and Son they bring great joy to my life.
That first year can be tough as they can be mischievous, watch out for your shoes.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

djkeeb69 wrote:
davechap wrote:

Wanee is a must... the first time you come the music gets you there... the family keeps ya coming back every year! :)

Agreed!! This will be my 4th year and Wanee is must. When I started my new job I told them I don't miss this festival and if there was a problem that they could expect a 2 week notice at the first of april :D :D :D

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:13 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:15 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
WaneeVirgin wrote:
I am just a country girl from Wimauma, FL which is about 30 miles south of Tampa. Been in FL my entire life, and I don't think I can live anywhere else. I went to FAMU up in Tallahassee and that is when I was introduced to the SOSMP! Wanee was my first full fledged festival there though, only camped there during non-festival times before last year.

I currently live in Tampa FL with my boyfriend and our new puppy "Brownie"

I have 2 Chocolate Labs Father and Son they bring great joy to my life.
That first year can be tough as they can be mischievous, watch out for your shoes.

OMG!! I was just telling my boyfriend that Brownie is definitely a girl because she loves shoes!! AND she gets into everything! She's a cutie pie though so I'll deal with it.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Cheshire34 wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
davechap wrote:

Agreed!! This will be my 4th year and Wanee is must. When I started my new job I told them I don't miss this festival and if there was a problem that they could expect a 2 week notice at the first of april :D :D :D

This will be my 6th... 3rd with this group... best ones have been with this group... LOVE everyone here :D

ImageImageImage

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yankee by birth, rebel by choice!
Long Island NY to Just north of Tampa Fl.
This will be 5 in a row for me.
I remember the first meet & greet there were about 10 people there when I stopped by!

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Wher on LI, Mike with the numbers?
My son lives in Huntington Station and works in Melville.

There was concert on AXS Saturday night from Huntington. Don't remember who it was...just watched a little.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm Profile
 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next