Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:40 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:40 pm

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 on sale date 
Wanee Gnome

Post on sale date
Hi , this is my 1st time on site and hopefully !st time to this festival coming up in March 2013. Why is it that the date for tickets to go on sale is such a big secret??
Its ridiculous !! The beacon dates for the allmans gets announced and a few days later , its on sale. Any show for that matter.....a date is set for the release and then its made available to public in advanced . What is this nonsense of not providing the release date for tickets? Is there some reason for this that I am missing? what purpose does it serve to not tell people when tickets will go on sale??
Im sorry I just dont get it..
thank you
Billy

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:07 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: on sale date
Billyz wrote:
Hi , this is my 1st time on site and hopefully !st time to this festival coming up in March 2013. Why is it that the date for tickets to go on sale is such a big secret??
Its ridiculous !! The beacon dates for the allmans gets announced and a few days later , its on sale. Any show for that matter.....a date is set for the release and then its made available to public in advanced . What is this nonsense of not providing the release date for tickets? Is there some reason for this that I am missing? what purpose does it serve to not tell people when tickets will go on sale??
thank you
Billy

They usually come out with the lineup and ticket date right around now. With so many festivals going on nowadays there may be a strategic play happening... Welcome to the forum!

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 am Profile
Wanee Master

Billyz wrote:
Hi , this is my 1st time on site and hopefully !st time to this festival coming up in March 2013
thank you
Billy

Wanee in April :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:54 am Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Billyz wrote:
thank you
Billy

I agree with you on this point Billy. Last year was my first Wanee and it was such an amazing festival that I am sure to return this year. There was no way I could afford the early bird purchase, and I am anxiously waiting the regular on sale so I can plan accordingly. It is VERY frustrating. :?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 am Profile
Wanee Master

we dont get it either, but we go with it... all this will be null and void come release of line up and tickets later this week or early next week... by history, this is when it all has been released in the past.

ImageImageImage

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

They know very clearly what all of us are thinking and feeling, but apparently they have some MEAN GIRLS on their advisory committee who like to make us suffer. we aren't asking for the moon, just a small piece of green cheese.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

WaneeVirgin wrote:
Billyz wrote:
thank you
Billy

I agree with you on this point Billy. Last year was my first Wanee and it was such an amazing festival that I am sure to return this year. There was no way I could afford the early bird purchase, and I am anxiously waiting the regular on sale so I can plan accordingly. It is VERY frustrating. :?

but won't the early bird tix be the cheapest?

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 pm Profile
Wanee Master

onearmsteven wrote:
WaneeVirgin wrote:
Billyz wrote:
thank you
Billy

This true but they are already sold out, they sold them in early December :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:41 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

onearmsteven wrote:
WaneeVirgin wrote:
Billyz wrote:
thank you
Billy

Yes they were the cheapest.. BUT I did the Phish/Disco Biscuits New Years Eve Run in New York... Couldn't afford the tickets during the Early Bird release.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:27 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

onearmsteven wrote:

Only by about $25 each.

Plus they are sold in December when most people don't have the cash to fork over $175+ service fees per magical ticket. Keeb is right on...we should get the lineup next week with tickets on sale the next day.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:31 pm Profile
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next