Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 am

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 too many chairs were dancing should be 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: too many chairs were dancing should be
I'm not really a chair-hater, but I do agree, they should mark off a certain spot in front of the big stage for dancers-only. It's such BS that chairs were lined completely across the front of the stage, and half of them didn't even have people in them. Not fair.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 am Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

If there were chairs with no people in them at the front of the Peach stage during a show they should have been folded up and moved out of the way. I wouldn't destroy them but I certainly would move into that spot and not think twice about it.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:D I still have chairs in the back of the car never made it out! I stood at all the stages now when my legs started cramping on me during the ABB trying to get away from the rail was a real gas! Finally made it to the left side my buddy in security let me in the roped area as he could see I was having a rough time getting out!! Now at night thank god some dudes used their cells or flashlights to help me get around the chairs...but I took it all in stride...not 30 or younger anymore...but came out laughing I mean what the hell could I do? I am also certified handicapped ( physically & after this trip maybe mentally??) :lol: I chose to get myself in the middle of the masses so what could I do? It was all fun no fights but I could see where they should have made walkways?? By the way if any of you were the ones that helped old gma get out THANKS !!! :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Show up at noon and stake out a place like I did losers. What sucked what the rude ass mfers who didn't respect your space and wanted to show up when the concert started and stand in front of you.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am a stander, and I was able to get up front for any band I wanted. We had no problem with the chair folks for the most part, after all we were all there for the same reason. We tried to respect their space and in return hoped they would respect ours. The only thing I dont agree with is someone plopping a seat in front of the stage at 8 in the morning and feeling like they own that 4 square feet of the world all day. when the band comes on and there are thousands of people standing youre gonna have to stand too! That would even be the case at an arena with reserved seating. One good thing I noticed about the chairs is it kind of controls the crowd, I have been to gen admission shows where you can actually get crushed up against the stage. We never had that, and had fun partying with chair and non chair people.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Losers,who the f!*k are you calling losers,Did you stay at your chair all day or just when you felt like it

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

got sick of the chairs too... the only good thing that came out of all of them was when the doobie brothers tossed out their drumsticks after the show about 10 guys jumped up and fell over the 2 rows of chairs and extra ginormous umbrella that were in front of me...the drum stick landed on the ground right in front of me... of course i had plenty of time to pick it up and wave it in the air to show my victory!... damn chairs... damn umbrellas....get up, dance, and get wet through rain or sweat!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

What would Cooley Do?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

RawneeVanFant wrote:
What would Cooley Do?

DRINK and pass er around, chair or dancin

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Peach

Chairs are cool......but only if there is somebody in it........otherwise.......move'em out......! The peach stage was clogged with empty chairs........

Mac

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:14 pm Profile
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3