Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:38 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:38 am




 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 To VIP or not to VIP 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 379
Location: WV
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
compared to other fests you don't get much for the price.

Then again it's the small things.


Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 865
Location: Outer Rim
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
pffft, The party is in primitive camping! non stop entertainment, even while you rest. Save your money and come early instead. Get a good spot, hey maybe set up 2 sites for optional crash zones.... ;)


Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:51 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 am
Posts: 61
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
shaw23 wrote:
i've done vip every year for the following reasons

1) air conditioned, clean bathrooms with running water
2) i get a little anxious in crowds and vip gets me some space when i need it.
3) unlimited free cold water
4) shade
5) they had ice cream last year and you don't want to see what i'd do for a klondike bar.
6) discounted beer


Sounds like some solid reasons.

_________________
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”


Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Lisle, IL
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
I will say this about VIP....

Yeah, if you can't deal with alot of people and are injured or something... it's good.

BUT,
IF YOU AREN'T INJURED.....

YOUR MISSING HALF THE WANEE LOVE AND PARTY MAN!


Half the Gosh Darn Party Man....

Just Sayin'

_________________
ImageImageImageImage
Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right! ~ Robert Hunter


Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 am
Posts: 61
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
Canyon Critter wrote:
I will say this about VIP....

Yeah, if you can't deal with alot of people and are injured or something... it's good.

BUT,
IF YOU AREN'T INJURED.....

YOUR MISSING HALF THE WANEE LOVE AND PARTY MAN!


Half the Gosh Darn Party Man....

Just Sayin'


The party is definitely on the general admission side!

_________________
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”


Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
i was gifted 2010 VIP ticket... still wasnt worth it... just my opinion.. GA tickets is the way to go

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 am
Posts: 61
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
I always come to the conclusion that I can find better ways to spend the extra cash I would spend of VIP. Plus it's nice having some extra money to take down there

_________________
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”


Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
Cheshire34 wrote:
I always come to the conclusion that I can find better ways to spend the extra cash I would spend of VIP. Plus it's nice having some extra money to take down there

save the money from vip... buy supplies... just saying... MUCH better plan :mrgreen:

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 am
Posts: 61
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
djkeeb69 wrote:
Cheshire34 wrote:
I always come to the conclusion that I can find better ways to spend the extra cash I would spend of VIP. Plus it's nice having some extra money to take down there

save the money from vip... buy supplies... just saying... MUCH better plan :mrgreen:


I'll be using that extra money I save to get me a couple Panic tickets this Friday. Gotta get at least the two shows in Atlanta for my birthday that weekend!!

_________________
“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”


Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: To VIP or not to VIP
Cheshire34 wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
Cheshire34 wrote:
I always come to the conclusion that I can find better ways to spend the extra cash I would spend of VIP. Plus it's nice having some extra money to take down there

save the money from vip... buy supplies... just saying... MUCH better plan :mrgreen:


I'll be using that extra money I save to get me a couple Panic tickets this Friday. Gotta get at least the two shows in Atlanta for my birthday that weekend!!

OH YEAH, im doing both shows in Columbia and both in Alpharetta... oh yes!! WSMFP!! im a spreadhead to the core!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 am Profile
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, EnjoyingTheRide, Google [Bot], Jeb, Majestic-12 [Bot], Rivernole, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.