Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Derek wants to rock with Dickie 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Derek wants to rock with Dickie
Quote:
Dickie in Tampa on Friday night Pre-Wanee

Yeah in St. Pete @ Vinoy park. http://www.tampabaybluesfest.com/I was thinking about draggin my ass down there, but I was afraid it would cut into Wanee beer fund LOL.

I read Gregg's book. I think he would cordially walk off stage for a while to let Derek jam with Dickie, but who knows? There's still some disdain there IMPO.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Derek wants to rock with Dickie
fldead1 wrote:
Quote:
Dickie in Tampa on Friday night Pre-Wanee

Yeah in St. Pete @ Vinoy park. http://www.tampabaybluesfest.com/I was thinking about draggin my ass down there, but I was afraid it would cut into Wanee beer fund LOL.

I read Gregg's book. I think he would cordially walk off stage for a while to let Derek jam with Dickie, but who knows? There's still some disdain there IMPO.

I'll be there, and at Umphreys on Sat and back to Tampa on Sun for Trombone Shorty. Beer is bought and we are ready to roll. Leave Monday AM to camp

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:01 am Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3