Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:19 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:19 pm

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 This years wanee lineup=MONSTER SIZED (.)(.)S 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: This years wanee lineup=MONSTER SIZED (.)(.)S
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
This could be just ABB, Mule, TTB and I would be there People you need to remember This started as an ABB festy will alway be an ABB festy, if you don't like the line-up don't come more room for us true BOS/SOS my 2 cents :o 8-)

Couldn't have said it better.
The less whiney people the better just enjoy some great music with great friends.

Yep....What he said!! As long as ABB this there the rest is iceing on the cake!! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

NCviper wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
This could be just ABB, Mule, TTB and I would be there People you need to remember This started as an ABB festy will alway be an ABB festy, if you don't like the line-up don't come more room for us true BOS/SOS my 2 cents :o 8-)

The less whiney people the better just enjoy some great music with great friends.

Yep....What he said!! As long as ABB this there the rest is iceing on the cake!! :mrgreen:

agreed I come for ABB stay for the family

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

NCviper wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:

agreed I come for ABB stay for the family

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm happy with who's coming to play. :D Besides-someone's idea of the "perfect" lineup might be the worst ever to another.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Can't argue that. We are good with it.
Les Claypool? 2 horn sections?

Can't miss.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

galactic is almost certainly gonna be the late night saturday- they've got tour stops the 18th and 19th elsewhere.

comparing this year's lineup to 2011 is not exactly fair either- it was the biggest one they've had with the peach stage being open that thursday and music on wednesday

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

lilgamoma wrote:
I'm happy with who's coming to play. :D Besides-someone's idea of the "perfect" lineup might be the worst ever to another.

I approve this post. The bands I would have play Wanee and at what times they would play would be entirely different than everyone else's on this forum.

There are some gems this year though: Royal Southern Brotherhood, Monophonics, Voices of the Wetlands, and The Revivalists all should put on great shows. Some of the best things at Wanee for me are the new acts I get to see and not necessarily the headliners that show up.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm actually super happy about the lineup. More time for the bands to jam out and not be stuck on the "pop-song/greatest hits" mode.

Of Course, I would always welcome more Dead related stuff, but this is not why I come to Wanee. I see Dead bands all the time, however, for some of my Wanee Family I only see them ONCE A YEAR!

Not to mention, more time to party at the camp site and explore the spiritual land of the Suwanee!

Not disappointing in the least.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Hello Critter, how you doin'?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm doing amazingly awesome GmaCracker! Can't wait to go on our little Booze hunt :D

I'm so excited to be coming down again this year!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 pm Profile WWW
 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next