Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 pm It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 pm

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Late Night Sets 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Late Night Sets
jerryhickman wrote:
Claypool ,,Galactic,,oh hold up, where in the hell is Dumpstaphunk this year!!!!!

Would love to see another "Funk" tribute like the Sly and the Family Stone set they did at the Mushroom stage...

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
jerryhickman wrote:
Claypool ,,Galactic,,oh hold up, where in the hell is Dumpstaphunk this year!!!!!

Would love to see another "Funk" tribute like the Sly and the Family Stone set they did at the Mushroom stage...

I'm a little upset about no Dumpsta this year. Me and my buddy Andrew were just debating the other day what they were going to do this year. They've done a Sly set and a P-Funk set and were trying to figure out what they were going to pull out of the bag this year. Def gonna miss them and Particle this year as they were two bands I thought were locks for sure.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 am Profile
Wanee Master

D-funk does the P-funk was the highlite for me last year.... :cry:
really gonna miss them if they are not added later. Was looking forward to seeing what they had up their sleeve for this year...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

It seems to me there are fewer bands in the line up than usual, which leads me to believe perhaps there will be additions. I wouldn't be surprised if Dumpstaphunk was added. As far as late night goes, I would think NMA and Galactic. I think TTB and Mule are way too big for the Mushroom stage, although that Mule set from 2010 was about my favorite Mule show of all time. :D :D :D

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

treehugger wrote:
It seems to me there are fewer bands in the line up than usual, which leads me to believe perhaps there will be additions. I wouldn't be surprised if Dumpstaphunk was added. As far as late night goes, I would think NMA and Galactic. I think TTB and Mule are way too big for the Mushroom stage, although that Mule set from 2010 was about my favorite Mule show of all time. :D :D :D

dumpstaphunk is playing the sweetwater 420 fest in atlanta that weekend with Robert Randolph so it is possible they could be added

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 am Profile
Wanee Peach

I'm a rookie, was curious about the late night shows. I've been to Vegoose when they have started at 1AM and finished at 5. Is it the same here? If so I guess sleep will be overrated this weekend!!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

baxman wrote:
I'm a rookie, was curious about the late night shows. I've been to Vegoose when they have started at 1AM and finished at 5. Is it the same here? If so I guess sleep will be overrated this weekend!!

Usually not that late......although Mule did play until about 3:30 in 2010 and it was MAGICAL!!! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Perfect thanks, 3-3:30 sounds reasonable, get up at 9 with 6 hrs shut eye works for me!!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

baxman wrote:
Perfect thanks, 3-3:30 sounds reasonable, get up at 9 with 6 hrs shut eye works for me!!

Sleep.......I didn't say anything about sleep! :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 am Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next