Last visit was: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 We need a ride. 
Wanee Gnome

Post We need a ride.
Hello fellow festival goers!! My friend and I are flying from NYC to Jacksonville,FL... We'll be arriving on Wednesday the 17th... I was wondering if there is anyone in the area that would be will to give the 2 of us a ride to the festival grounds. My number is (518) 486-0629.. Send me a text if you can help us out. Thank you. Heath

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: We need a ride.
There may be others arriving around the same time, keep your eyes open, you may be able to go in on renting a car... :)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

And, WELCOME to the forum!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
There may be others arriving around the same time, keep your eyes open, you may be able to go in on renting a car... :)

I am one of those other people! :D I I will also travel from New York and I get to Jax at 10:52. I do not know how expensive is renting a car in the U.S but if we find someone else it can be a good option, do not you think?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

MiguelSpain wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:

I am one of those other people! :D I I will also travel from New York and I get to Jax at 10:52. I do not know how expensive is renting a car in the U.S but if we find someone else it can be a good option, do not you think?

Yes Miquel, I was thinking of you when I posted, you may be able to hook up with others that are flying in on Wednesday... :)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:19 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
MiguelSpain wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:

Yes Miquel, I was thinking of you when I posted, you may be able to hook up with others that are flying in on Wednesday... :)

Split the cost....sounds good! Hope it works out for you guys!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]