Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 pm

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lessons learned from Wanee 2009 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Lessons learned from Wanee 2009
Bring rain fly for tent- not stupid tarp. My tent was part of the lake Saturday night. I had to sleep in my car. :(

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

come back next year
come earlier
meet more of you people

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

davharry2001 wrote:
come back next year
come earlier
meet more of you people

Ditto!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Definitely come earlier for the party.
Not try and wait around for my friends. (they definitely killed my party on Friday so I left them behind on Saturday and had a much better time)
Bring my own tent and not share with the cuddly couple that likes to sleep really really really late and go to bed even earlier.
Better bet is that I'll come by myself next year!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

you and me next year!!!

we dont HAVE to share a tent though!!!
but if ya want..... 8-)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

greeneyes wrote:

I can save a spot for ya if you can put up with more 'old guy stuff'!

Next year, we need to find a space that has full hookup sites, water and elec sites, and primitive sites, all close together so we can all party together the whole time.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:53 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

RvrRat wrote:
greeneyes wrote:

Next year, we need to find a space that has full hookup sites, water and elec sites, and primitive sites, all close together so we can all party together the whole time.

Amen Brother.....After the party I didn't see hardly anyone.... We had a full site and pently of room for 4 or 5 tents maybe more!
Hind sight,,,,,,,,,,, Damn it!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: I say we rent the whole loop...there was a band jamming there that were off the hook!!!!! My friend *a wanee veteran wants to be closer to the stages ...I loved the LOOP it was HIGH & Dry literally!!!! :lol: Next yr am coming by myself...no chaos with who how what and why??? Anyone know how the dam propane works so that I could cook???? Read the manual was the smartass replies I got!!! Leave the dude that said the Trailer ws hooked up RIGHT at home(f^&%^%$MORON) after 3-4 stops finally found a place to hook up the stablizers and sway bars so dam thing wouldn't flip in all the stormy weather we left here in!! A trip that should have takin less than 4 hours seemed like eternity!!(about 8hrs! :evil: )Same moron got up ate all of my brothers food(dam glutten!) he had cooked for ALL!!! He ended up going home with someone else thank you GOD!! :D Pack my stuff where I KNOW where it is...lock up the booze in the tt if I ever attempt that again :roll: as the glutten helped himself to that too..am not selfish but i bought over 200bucks worth and one dam dude either drank most or did ??? with it!!! So yeah that kinda pissed me off....GET a phone that will work next time :roll: Don't give piece of paper to a clown that came with us in the truck so he could set up his GPS with the only addresses/directions and everyone from heres site numbers,& others cell numbers etc.. that i had gathered(I typically don't lose my s#%t...but :roll: )Don't sit up yakking all night with my bro that came dwn from AL to camp with us and cook too!! to the point, Is it daylight? and seeing him crossed eyed :lol: from only a few drinks :oops: :lol: OH the list goes one but I felt young at heart despite the fact I kept forgetting my meds and had to plop down at the Mushroom stage right in the middle of the path downward :oops: due to spasms in my friggin legs :lol: :lol: But everyone there was kind!! so I could here Derek and Susan but didn't see very well :lol: Enjoyed it emensely and I know you real veterans are LYAO at all of us novices...but it is all good!!!! :lol:

Last edited by Muleldy1 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

RvrRat wrote:
greeneyes wrote:

I'll definitely let you save me a spot! Especially since you can give directions to me in the dark!

Thanks again for doing that! :)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Oh Yeah! I have to fire the decorating crew as they did not fufill their duties as the contract stated :lol: Oh I left the banner in the trunk of my car :twisted: never finished their job! BRING MUD gear as Owlvr and others highly reccomended! Get this handicap scene straighetened out! they wanted the blue thingy that ya hang on mirror I had only my license plate :roll: but after finally figuring out where the man was after wearing me out trying to figure out what in hell is the prob??Some kind woman that works there took me in her cart (Tony T & heather or ash can't remeberfollowed in our cart)to the man himself to get the little pink paper...that i wanted to save as a momento for all the crazy stuff trying to obtain said paper :lol: And get there like a few days earlier to get ALL stuff working and situated!!!! :oops:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 pm Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next