Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 am

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lessons learned from Wanee 2009 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Lessons learned from Wanee 2009
Cover chairs before it rains
Keep pillows and blanket in the car. before it rains
Don't forget camera and video camera (had to make a trip back to Jacksonville, but damn that shower was nice ;)
Organize an SOS/BOS campsite. greeneyes and river, you always have a place at Camp Cool.

thank you to LTS and Rita for the totally awesome base camp. you're the best!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Muleldy1 wrote:
:lol: I say we rent the whole loop...there was a band jamming there that were off the hook!!!!! My friend *a wanee veteran wants to be closer to the stages ...I loved the LOOP it was HIGH & Dry literally!!!! :lol: Next yr am coming by myself...no chaos with who how what and why??? Anyone know how the dam propane works so that I could cook???? Read the manual was the smartass replies I got!!! Leave the dude that said the Trailer ws hooked up RIGHT at home(f^&%^%$MORON) after 3-4 stops finally found a place to hook up the stablizers and sway bars so dam thing wouldn't flip in all the stormy weather we left here in!! A trip that should have takin less than 4 hours seemed like eternity!!(about 8hrs! :evil: )Same moron got up ate all of my brothers food(dam glutten!) he had cooked for ALL!!! He ended up going home with someone else thank you GOD!! :D Pack my stuff where I KNOW where it is...lock up the booze in the tt if I ever attempt that again :roll: as the glutten helped himself to that too..am not selfish but i bought over 200bucks worth and one dam dude either drank most or did ??? with it!!! So yeah that kinda pissed me off....GET a phone that will work next time :roll: Don't give piece of paper to a clown that came with us in the truck so he could set up his GPS with the only addresses/directions and everyone from heres site numbers,& others cell numbers etc.. that i had gathered(I typically don't lose my s#%t...but :roll: )Don't sit up yakking all night with my bro that came dwn from AL to camp with us and cook too!! to the point is it daylight? and seeing him crossed eyed :lol: from only a few drinks :oops: :lol: OH the list goes one but I felt young at heart despite the fact I kept forgetting my meds and had to plop down in the Mushroom stage right in the middle due to spasms in my friggin legs :lol: :lol: But everyone there was kind!! so I could here Derek and Susan but didn't see very well :lol: Enjoyed it emensely and I know you real veterans are LYAO at all of us novices...but it is all good!!!! :lol:

And despite all of that you were still great to be around, Love ya MuleLady!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Get there Thursday and bring galoshes. ;)

....and make sure that a campfire is in the immediate vicinity :? We didn't build a fire, but we thought SOMEONE around us would! :lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:) Ah Thanks Andie, I was still drunk from the night before and had not even showered the mud off of me...I usually don't look so fu...rugged :lol: Next time wake up get a shower take MY MEDS and a XANAX the hell with trying to keep that circus going :lol: Oh yeah did I forget the herbs that were shoved in my mouth before I even got out to car :shock: and then again all day and night :o Yeah Boy party down :lol: :lol: I have no voice but...a bit more than my kid does due to her shennannigans and her WOOHOOOOP famous calling :lol: You all were great for meeting me in such a (not a good time!)mess...granddaughter told me I should grow dreads :o :lol: I love it :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:39 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

srqshortylip wrote:
Give newbies more direction on how to flush a toilet in the RV instead of flooding the damn thing. :evil:

amen sista!! :evil:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 pm Profile
Site Admin

Muleldy1 wrote:
:) Ah Thanks Andie, I was still drunk from the night before and had not even showered the mud off of me...I usually don't look so fu...rugged :lol: Next time wake up get a shower take MY MEDS and a XANAX the hell with trying to keep that circus going :lol: Oh yeah did I forget the herbs that were shoved in my mouth before I even got out to car :shock: and then again all day and night :o Yeah Boy party down :lol: :lol: I have no voice but...a bit more than my kid does due to her shennannigans and her WOOHOOOOP famous calling :lol: You all were great for meeting me in such a (not a good time!)mess...granddaughter told me I should grow dreads :o :lol: I love it :lol: :lol:

It was such a joy to be able to meet you Muleldy1. When we first got over to your place Thursday evening and you were gone on the cart, I told mrs wl I am going to yell your real name to every cart we pass until I find you. Luckily for everyone else you were one of the first few that I shouted at and you said "who is that?" and Heather locked up the brakes. We really enjoyed the time with the gang and I wish everyone could have spent some time with you. Heather was the sweetest and there was such a beauty radiating from her. Your entire crew seemed like such great people to hang out with and we look forward to future get-togethers. Make a list now of things to prep for next year so you can get out and do some serious quality time for yourself!! We love you sister.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:D Aw that's pretty awesome...even the dude that worked at the eyeglass place ws waiting for me when we finally got there!! I guess I was a bit stressed with the ttrailer scene and should have mellowed out a bit...but at the gate they told us that only 4 people could stay there :shock: on my site :roll: or they would all have to pay more than 45 bucks :shock: then they passed the buck back and forth as to where my info that was faxed by my secretary ws???(stating handicapp etc..)so after having driven in very bad weather down here and several serious wrecks I had to deal with more stress trying to get in and the cart! But it was all worth it...Just was nervous about the fact that gkid ws there and all of the you know what... :roll: turns out it was all good!!! We had a great time and will never forget this one..even though these clowns didn't get their assigned jobs completeted :lol: :lol: You all are just AWESOME!! I love each and everyone of you!!!Peace and Thanks to ALL next year already thinking on what NOT to bring :lol: can't say I wasn't warned by you all.....LOVE YALL Gma

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I learned that if you are tent camping, and are gonna be away from your camp site for most of the day, and lots of rain is in the forcast, that it's a good idea to not leave your tent unzipped or lots of your s#%t will get wet! We made that rookie mistake not only on Friday, but again on Saturday! I also learned it's a good idea to have your brother camping in a pop-up camper right next to you so you have a dry place to sleep.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

bring a golfcart.
and figure out where vfinger was.
'cause there was nuthin' goin' around where we wuz....

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Don't alternately drink tequila shots after every beer all day long on Thursday! Friday am was rough! Although, I had one of the best times ever chasing my neighbors all over the park because they couldn't make it on their own! It was an epic day I will never forget. It could only have happened at Wanee! :lol:

Mac

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 am Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next