Last visit was: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 pm It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 pm

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lessons learned from Wanee 2009 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Lessons learned from Wanee 2009
Oh! Mac how in the hell could I forget you?? Remember the weirdos that wandered up to hear that 12yr old kid playing?? You were also a HERO rescuing that kinda drunk lady from the RIVER..I can remember that story!! One of the dudes with us on that cart played drums or bongos or somthing ??? with yall....then next day I made Tony go thrill this young talent as I know they BOTH will be names we hear in the future!! Tony started playing drums at 7-8 I think? But I told that youngin that he would be famous some day to keep focused and never give up..he was :oops: blushing and cute as a button!! Name forget it couldn't tell ya but I rmember his sweet face!!! Mac It was a pleasure meeting you also!!! Peace Bro and thnks for saving that ladies life!!!! :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:23 am Profile
Site Admin

Muleldy1 wrote:
Oh! Mac how in the hell could I forget you?? Remember the weirdos that wandered up to hear that 12yr old kid playing?? You were also a HERO rescuing that kinda drunk lady from the RIVER..

Muleldy1 & MacDaddy - you mention a 12 year old playing here and MacDaddy has a picture he posted of a kid with long hair bent over a guitar on the pic topic - do you remember his name? It didn't happen to be Alex Ivanov did it?

Attachment:
Alex-and-me.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 am Profile
Wanee Peach

Yeah Man! I remember you all, and Gma was there too I think. The kid played a black strat and his dad played bass. I've got one pic posted under the show your pic topic. His hair looks longer than Alex. But dad looks right. I wish I could remember more, but had been drinking tequila all day and was on the way to camp around 3:00 am when I stopped to listen. Hope we can fiqure them out.

Mac

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

smoke fewer cigarettes. I sound like a man with a very deeep voice.

learn how to whistle. the yelling contributed to my hoarseness.

don't give the piece to brett when coming thru security. they searched him down every time he walked thru the gates.

GET A FREAKIN GOLF CART!!

when you find lubiedoobie and happy camper, don't ever let them leave your sight again! :D

walkietalkies for all BOS SOS so we can find each other!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
smoke fewer cigarettes. I sound like a man with a very deeep voice.

learn how to whistle. the yelling contributed to my hoarseness.

don't give the piece to brett when coming thru security. they searched him down every time he walked thru the gates.

GET A FREAKIN GOLF CART!!

when you find lubiedoobie and happy camper, don't ever let them leave your sight again! :D

walkietalkies for all BOS SOS so we can find each other!

Lubie and Happy were killer! They got me drunk thursday night along with Petewhit and his Wanee juice! Their golf cart was great except for the bruises I ended up with! Had to explain that to the Mrs. Viper....... ummhuummm....I have NO idea how they got there!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

it is raining like hell in KC. if I could I'd get into the camper and pull out my rain poncho, stand in the front yard and have Brett take a picture of me.

still wearing my wanee bracelet.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

8-) Definitely bring a foldable bicycle next time, if I can find one. Bring hefty trash bags to keep clothes dry in the tent and bring a couple more tarps. Also, maybe a warmer shirt or two. Otherwise... everything was great! Glad to have my own tent to crash in, even though we called our row of tents inbetween the RV's "skidrow", it was fun. I see we were right by the site with so many pics at 212. I saw someone with their own camping shower.. nice, but a little too much work for me. Pay for tickets earlier to avoid the huge credit card bill, since my car was in the shop at the same time!!! Glad to have come with friends, even if I had to squish in the back of the pu truck! REally glad I brought the huge rimmed straw hat, all the sunblock and skin-so-soft bug spray! Glad I brought the teva's even though they left my feet swollen with ant bites and blisters! Glad to have brought the rain poncho too! Glad to have brought pre-made sloppy joes, rice and bean salad and cheerios for breakfast! It was perfect! Most of all... really glad I decided to come to Wanee!!! Thanks to all who helped talk me into it!!! :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) That sounds like you had fun...twirl, glad you had a good time! yes that is his name it is slowly coming back now that I am slowly sobering up :oops: ALEX!!! He is a young man that I truly believe we will hear more of in the future!! Great Pic Doug!!!!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:
Oh! Mac how in the hell could I forget you?? Remember the weirdos that wandered up to hear that 12yr old kid playing?? You were also a HERO rescuing that kinda drunk lady from the RIVER..

Muleldy1 & MacDaddy - you mention a 12 year old playing here and MacDaddy has a picture he posted of a kid with long hair bent over a guitar on the pic topic - do you remember his name? It didn't happen to be Alex Ivanov did it?

Attachment:
Alex-and-me.jpg
YES that is him!!! He is great!!!!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:55 pm Profile
Site Admin

That would be really weird if he was there. When we met them at the Leesburg Bikefest a couple of months ago - they didn't even know what wanee was. If he and his family were there and played over by you I am going to kick myself in the ass. This is a picture of him and his parents. Tell me it wasn't them.
Attachment:
alex_lbbf.jpg

He usually plays with his hair down in front of his face

Attachment:
alex_lbbf2.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next