Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:46 pm It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:46 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 My climax 
Site Admin

Post My climax
Wow - what a great time! From the minute I woke up Thursday morning getting ready to leave to packing up Sunday and heading back there was not one minute that I didn't enjoy, even with the refreshing rain. It is very difficult to say at which point I was the highest from the events but I can say that meeting each of you at different points will be cherished forever. The initial meet and greet was such a blast and each time back to the tent brought a new adventure. The fact that liketosmoke and his lovely wife were gracious enough to set up and host a meeting area was one of the nicest things anyone could have done and I want to thank them again for doing such a great thing. The location was perfect and the supplies were enough to keep you fueled up for the next round. And a big thanks to Helen's Hilton and the entire gang for sending over the cooler of goodies. If I had to pick anything I wouldn't have changed for the event - it would have been the meet and greet and getting to know each of you.

I could go on and on here with the different things that happened throughout the fest that made it our best yet but the bottom line is that each and everyone one of you made it what it was and mrs waneelover and I thank you for being such a great group of people and adding your own special twist to it.

Also - thank you frenchiejess for entertaining mrs waneelover Saturday night while I absorbed the ABB. She really enjoyed your company.

There are some pictures posted over on our website under the 2009 link:
http://www.dougheaton.com/web_albums/index.html . I should have some of the captions done today. Thanks again everyone for a great time and for the 4 day climax that is sure to be one of the best memories of 2009 for us. We look forward to doing it again next year with you.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:56 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: My climax
You've said it all... Nothing to add except Mrs Wanee Lover was so much FUN! Wish we could have all stayed a week...

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 am Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
Wow - what a great time! ed your company.

There are some pictures posted over on our website under the 2009 link:
http://www.dougheaton.com/web_albums/index.html . I should have some of the captions done today. Thanks again everyone for a great time and for the 4 day climax that is sure to be one of the best memories of 2009 for us. We look forward to doing it again next year with you.

The Pics took me right back....here at work they can't understand me smiling so big on a Monday morning.

Thanks for all that you and LTS did.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Nice Pics...

Grace really stole the show on Friday night...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 am Profile
Wanee Fan

She was sooooo dope for the 2 songs I saw her, snuck away from the Mule during Hunger Strike and Got Back for the other one jam and Thorazine Shuffle

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I was lucky enough to get dragged right up front (Thanks Owlie!).

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Sho you right! Thought Grace & the boys took best in show. RvR was great to meet you ... But Really great to see you pop up by the stage before the Nocts took off. :)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:shock: Pissed that I missed my favorite LADY GRACE!!! Got stuck on the rail at the MULE(Not fair that they put GRACE on at same time!!!! My only BITCH!!!!)But had a perfect spot up front gkid (Ash) found me and my sisters from Mule Nation there!! So It was good Matt saw me and smiled a wink !! Too much chaos to try to go see him plus their BUS left like less than an hour after they played minus WARREN & his personal crew and (ATLANTA I will!!) I was told by other Mule vets that they were a little :?: :? by their set? Didn't bother me but someone in this circus took my golfcart and had to walk in the rain and mud to get to other stage..The LEE BOYS were OFF the HOOK!!! Roosevelt and ??(not good with names but play some bass I think came over to eat and he is just a real sweetheart!! Pics are on Heathers phone and I am not rattleing her cage just yet :lol: Tony Tyler lost his contact with Derek Trucks so I spent a bit of time with him trying to get him an all access pass??? But he did run into DEVON ALLMAN and WILL be jamming here in SRQ next weekend ...not sure where but will let you know,when I find out! then am standing in a crowd the guy next to me had a laminate...I said hey can you help me get TTYLER his laminate?? It was BULLMOOSE!!! :lol: :lol: We laughed and I met his very pretty and very tall daughter!! Ash & Taylor POGUE got to meet more of you GREAT people than I did (spent endless hrs trying to get the dam propane on so I could cook :twisted: )That's a story in its self! :lol: Waneelover & His very lovely and funny as hell wife found me :o like the rest of you wonderful people are simply gifts from god!!!! LTS I am still buzzing around here :lol: :lol: Rita is Awesome!!! The Amazing ANDIEBEE came by and i was trying to wake up then Owly, and a whole bunch showed up and I DO APOLOGIZE for not offering anyone a SHOT or a DRINK!!! :oops: :oops: :roll: But I WILL make it UP TO YOU!!! I still have tons of booze but when you have five different people packing the Ttrailer ?? A bit hard to find just exactly where everything is!! There are bottles stashed everywhere...I am sure :lol: I did not get to see alot of my favs but caught the second half of the DOOBIES to me it was off the hook!! Next time am getting there a few days earlier to get all of the stuff READY!! But all in all I laughed my but off even when Tony (you little bugger) covered me in mud in the golf cart!! :lol: :lol: It was more like mud boggin with him at the wheel... :lol: They need to make this FEST a week or a bit longer is my only complaint!!!! And our QUEEN GRACE should be on the MAIN STAGE!!(Even though I like the MUSHROOM one better!!)I will tell you about the LOST HIPPIE later :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I recorded a little bit of Tyler jamming at the Hilton on Saturday night. I'll get it posted eventually.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

GratefulBilly wrote:
She was sooooo dope for the 2 songs I saw her, snuck away from the Mule during Hunger Strike and Got Back for the other one jam and Thorazine Shuffle

Thanks for the pic!! That's my buddy's straw hat in the bottom left, I was next to him out of the frame. The only thing we were missing was a decent camera. This helps - thanks.

What a set!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:24 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next