Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 am It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 My climax 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: My climax
;) Cyber, sweetheart believe it or not I did look up in the air :roll: but did not reconize the mics :lol: Tony and I and others were at the Hilton several times and then I would get stuck someone else would take off in the cart and can't walk that far anymore too physically challenged..and at this event I will have to say You have to be able to walk!!!*then when cart reappeared it was either dead or needed recharging!!!) I am surprised that someone didn't get hurt in the dark at Mstage?? But I love it there and would love to be lucky enough to live there!!! I apologize to all that I didn't meet but POGUE and Ash and just now Heather said she was partying with some of you??? Too messed up to knw who she was partying with :roll: that's my kid :shock: :lol: Three generations of partiers :oops: Yesterday after trying to find the gizmo that makes the ttrailer lights work etc I grabbed what I thought was a banana smoothie out of freezer let it thaw and ws drinking it while following ttrailer with no brake lights due to missing gizmo...all of a sudden I get real sleepy(I had one 151 daq in freezer too :shock: breakfast of champions) ...so had to stop and let gkid drive!! Then after numerous stops trying to find right part for tt I woke up and while we were just so of Ocala finally had the guys rigging up the lights I drove home!!we got home late but made it safe what a mess to clean up now!! :lol: But it was FUN!!!! What did you think of Tony Cyber????

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

SOOOOOOooooo bummed that I missed Grace. So bummed. bummed bummed bummed. boo. :? :( :x

Don't ask. I don't want to talk about. :cry: :cry: :cry:

In happier news......What a great Sat night I had hanging out with the WL's!!!!!! :D

I think I'm going to change my screen name to 'MrsWaneeLoverLover' :lol:

Sadly, my camera doesn't do well taking video in the dark.... I saw someone DANCIN'!!! ;)

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:41 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey you all, can I get a copy of those pics pleeeze????? PM me the pic so I can gander at those. They are nice.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I would also like to thank Mrs. and Mr. waneelover for being such wonderful people and looking after my frenchiejess...she is an amazing woman...wish I had been there with all of you! Next year I will not miss it! She told me how wonderful all of you were and I am pleased that she had a wonderful and safe trip...
Thanks!
Waneewisher...Frenchiejess' Hubby!

ooops...sorry
I also wanted to give a special shout out to Izzab and her friend Alan for taking in Frenchie and making her feel welcome....Frenchie has told me of how wonderful all of the members of the board have been...great folks looking for great times.....
Thanks to all!

"All of my favorite words begin with 'F'"

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I want to give a cyber hug to ms.WL, too! Enjoyed chatting at LTS' - both you and the Mr. rock. We (me, hAPPY and Delta) want to get together with you guys here b4 the next fest! Glad to have our paths intersect!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

My Top 3 favorite performances at Wanee

#1 - Drive-By Truckers
#2 - Grace Potter
Tie #3 - Derek Trucks Band / The Wailers

7/17 Ratdog ATL
7/18 Ratdog ATL
7/19 Ratdog ST. AUG
8/02 Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley (acoustic) ST. AUG
8/14 Michael Franti & Spearhead ST. AUG

http://www.myspace.com/worldscollideinc

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm Profile WWW
Site Admin

waneewisher wrote:
I would also like to thank Mrs. and Mr. waneelover for being such wonderful people and looking after my frenchiejess...she is an amazing woman...wish I had been there with all of you! Next year I will not miss it! She told me how wonderful all of you were and I am pleased that she had a wonderful and safe trip...
Thanks!
Waneewisher...Frenchiejess' Hubby!

ooops...sorry
I also wanted to give a special shout out to Izzab and her friend Alan for taking in Frenchie and making her feel welcome....Frenchie has told me of how wonderful all of the members of the board have been...great folks looking for great times.....
Thanks to all!

We are so glad that fj made it even though she seemed apprehensive at times of doing it without you. The family came together and things fell into place. I look forward to seeing you there next year ww.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 pm Profile
Site Admin

lubiedoobie wrote:
I want to give a cyber hug to ms.WL, too! Enjoyed chatting at LTS' - both you and the Mr. rock. We (me, hAPPY and Delta) want to get together with you guys here b4 the next fest! Glad to have our paths intersect!

Let's get it on! You ever make it over to Cheers or Monkey's on 13? We like to take the Harley's out on the weekends with friends to take in some of the local Jax music and then off to an early breakfast. Mrs wl sends back a big e-hug to youz guyz and says she can't wait to spend some more time together.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:27 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
;) Cyber, sweetheart believe it or not I did look up in the air :roll: but did not reconize the mics :lol: Tony and I and others were at the Hilton several times and then I would get stuck someone else would take off in the cart and can't walk that far anymore too physically challenged..

I can relate. I used a cane/walking stick much of the time myself. And for those of you I did meet, if I seemed out of it, I was! I was doing a max dose of my pain meds to get through the day. We'll just have to catch up next time!

Muleldy1 wrote:
What did you think of Tony Cyber????

Actually I've seen Tony a couple of times before including a visit to our campsite a three years ago at the Down on the Farm Festival (RIP). I liked him there. I saw him a couple of years back at Wanee and didn't care so much for his set then. He tried to play too many instruments and neglected the music itself. But he was young and he does have a ton of talent so maybe it was a lesson learned for him. Nice guy for sure! He did make it by the Hilton for a late night jam and I have some of it recorded. I didn't do such a great job with recording that part though. I had the recorder sitting in my lap and you can hear every creek of the chair!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Yeah well Daddy DAN (Danny Toler) has taken him under his wing??So we will see what happens? He is only 22yrs.old so he has time to grow if you will!!! He told us he is going to be practicing with Dan (Had to be back by Monday morning??) Dan runs a pretty tight ship...so we will see what the future holds for him :D He is just as sweet as can be an a GOOD KID in my book...NO DRUGS!!!! He showed me his newest tatoo at CORKS the week before Wanee and it is a CROSS on his left inside arm!! I just gave him the ususal gma advice STAY FOCUSED!!! I know he has a lot going on for him and told him that if he just keeps grounded that in time it will all fall in place!! I just love him to death!!! He can be my son anytime he wants!! Hats off to his parents for raising such a great kid!!!! Peace and Cyber I thought alot about you while there just place is too dam big for old fart like me to hike it all!! But I did have you and the others in my thoughts while there!!! It must be the VIBE thing HUH???

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2