Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 am

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 your opinion....honestly.... 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: your opinion....honestly....
If it's ABB you want to see, the Peach Fest was a good time last year :)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

They do sell day tix. They don't advertise them and our $200 a day! No exceptions
Setting up camp in the middle of the night is easier than it sounds. And if you are ladies, I'm willing to bet they'll be plenty of guy help.

If you decide to do this, drive safely after three on Friday and will see you for widespread panic encore or definitely by abb set

Slow down only near tiffin/ Albany and once in Florida within 25 miles of wanee and go limit rest of way in

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 am Profile
Wanee Master

I have an extra tent....and can set it up early for you and Steph...if that will help you. Heard teachers in GA are being required to take 10 days off with no pay to help reduce their deficit. Is that true in your area?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Wow, Rivernole, you are the greatest! Just reading all of your kind responses makes me want to go to Wanee even more. What a great place with great people!

Let me think on this a bit. Quite honestly, I don't think my hubby would enjoy learning that I'm camping with someone I met online. That is such a great offer! Karma is surely on your side for that!

I'm really looking at All Good. I hope with all hopes that ABB will be there. Going to OH to see all of the shows without being rush sounds more up my alley.

I just hope Wanee doesn't conflict with the CRCT next year!

Thanks so much for all of your opinions. You guys are the best-

:D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master

mammajamma wrote:
I don't think my hubby would enjoy learning that I'm camping with someone I met online. That is such a great offer! Karma is surely on your side for that!

You wouldn't be camping WITH me. You would be using my tent, in a spot with a dozen other campers. Really you would be camping with 20,000 other people also. We have a teacher, a principal, a professor at a college, a retired teacher, and airline pilot, a contractor, a cardio nurse....so some of us are a little reputable....some such as myself may not be, tho.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:56 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

LOL...I'm making my hubby to sound like a jealous or controlling type. He's not; he's all for me getting away from the kids and routine to enjoy myself at a festival like this.

That really is the kindest, most wonderful offer, Rivernole. I'm sure your group is fantastic, even if it's only because they associate with you.

I'm going to digest this a bit, but am leaning towards passing up the festival this year, as much as it breaks my heart. ABB and WSP would be so incredible the same weekend. What am I saying? I saw them together in 1991 at the Telluride Mid-Summer Music Festival! It was surreal.

Hopefully, I won't have a testing conflict in 2014. I'll be back. If I have to wait a bit, at least I retire in 10 years and can go to annual Wanees then!

Thanks so much Rivernole. I'm waiting for the All Good line-up to be released.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

The Peach Fest looks like a great one, but it's a 2-day drive. At least I can get to All Good in 1 day.

I'm so sad about this conflict. Is there a way I can watch it streaming? Does someone do that??

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:25 am Profile
Wanee Master

I'll vouche for Richard he's a very generous soul and a Great guy heck his daughter is a Gator ;)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

last yr was heard live on sirius but there is no further in 2013

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:25 am Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2