Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 am It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 am




 [ 1912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 192  Next
 I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?! 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
trippin' tom wrote:
Poor Bob, he is gonna be sooooo mad at all of us.



Which is nice for a change because he's usually just mad at me!!

We hijacked his thread....not gonna be happy, happy, happy.

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5240
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
NCviper wrote:
We hijacked his thread....not gonna be happy, happy, happy.


I think some of us pretty much hijack every thread....waneeful directions we go....


Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
Rivernole wrote:
NCviper wrote:
We hijacked his thread....not gonna be happy, happy, happy.


I think some of us pretty much hijack every thread....waneeful directions we go....

We just wonder around...... :roll:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
High Jacked or not... im uncatchable... even when i take breaks...much like the Viper Master himself..... except better looking of course! ha

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
djkeeb69 wrote:
High Jacked or not... im uncatchable... even when i take breaks...much like the Viper Master himself..... except better looking of course! ha

Are we going to have a Master Battle here???




you are kinda cute..... in a ninja squirrel kinda way... :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
NCviper wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
High Jacked or not... im uncatchable... even when i take breaks...much like the Viper Master himself..... except better looking of course! ha

Are we going to have a Master Battle here???




you are kinda cute..... in a ninja squirrel kinda way... :lol:

and off we go!! haha

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:54 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
djkeeb69 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
High Jacked or not... im uncatchable... even when i take breaks...much like the Viper Master himself..... except better looking of course! ha

Are we going to have a Master Battle here???




you are kinda cute..... in a ninja squirrel kinda way... :lol:

and off we go!! haha

Nope....I am a peaceful Master...

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5760
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
walk away for awhile and come back to all this Master Baiting :?


Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
walk away for awhile and come back to all this Master Baiting :?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3649
Post Re: I am considering a thread to conquer Keeb!?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome to the wonderful World of ??? Not quite sure................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm Profile
 [ 1912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 192  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndieBee, Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], Bing [MSN Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.