Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:11 am It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:11 am

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 LTS and Rita Rock! 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: LTS and Rita Rock!
I'm still sad I missed the meet and greet! I was able to make it over to LTS's though care of RvrRat and it was great meeting the folks that were over there! Thanks so much for giving us that great spot to meet up!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Now ... It's quite possible I scared some folks at homebase ... Cause the immediate buzz I put on when we got in lapped all other buzz's that weekend. I was Hammered when I went over, never the less, I was welcomed like fambly :oops:

Thanks LTS & Ms Rita, you should be in charge of next years party too! Everybody I met this weekend was pretty damn groovy ... But The BOS/SOS posse were the grooviest! Who'da thunk it!?!

:) :D :P :lol: :mrgreen:

Y'all rock like Gibralter

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks All, We had the time of our lives!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

LTS and Rita, it was so nice meeting you both, thanks for all the hospitality in the few minutes my daughter, friend Steve and I had at your campsite. I missed the Thursday meet and greet so I missed a whole lot of our SOS/BOS. I will make it there the next time.

Muleldy, it was great to finally meet and chat with you. I still laugh when I think of how we met in front of Gov't Mule...wish we could have spent more time together. Lets keep in touch.

Waneelover, it was great meeting you and your wife, it was like we already knew each other.

Rvrrat, Andiebee it was nice meeting you both and I know there were 2 others with you I met but can't recall but it was nice meeting you all.

Dartdog82, marky (sing it marky), veefinger, tipiboy, Micke, NCviper, petewhit, Danado, Calypsomomma and any others I didnn't meet or did meet but can't think of, my heads still foggy from the festival.....It was great meeting you also, wish we'd had more time to chat....next time.

Cybergaloot, I'll see you at BBC, sorry I missed you.

Owllovr...I looked...and looked...but...dang!! I hate I missed you and Brett both. When I walked down to your campsite it was raining so hard I may have been at the wrong place. Well hell!
I'm still kicking myself!!

Anyway...I had a great time, looking forward to next year. Thank you all for a great time here on the forum and at WANEE!!

I'll bee here on this forum for as long as they keep it up...

Last edited by BullMoose on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post oh well
My friend & I came down from NY (ist time to Wanee).. We were walking all over trying to see if we could find the meet & greet . After looking at these pics it seems we walked by your site at LEAST 10 TIMES . On Friday we walked up to the site and were trying to figure out if this is the Wanee flag they were talking about? I even took a picture of it. Oh well sorry we get to meet & greet with you all . We did run into some people we met at the Beacon which was cool , but it would have been nice to meet all of you as well ...

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm Profile
Site Admin

mado61 wrote:
My friend & I came down from NY (ist time to Wanee).. We were walking all over trying to see if we could find the meet & greet . After looking at these pics it seems we walked by your site at LEAST 10 TIMES . On Friday we walked up to the site and were trying to figure out if this is the Wanee flag they were talking about? I even took a picture of it. Oh well sorry we get to meet & greet with you all . We did run into some people we met at the Beacon which was cool , but it would have been nice to meet all of you as well ...

I'm sorry you missed the meet and greet but I have a feeling that it was the 1st of many more to come and probably laid the groundwork for similar things to happen at other fests. Like I said before - the unfolding of the forum and events will have effects for many in years to come and we can only imagine what the future holds. I look forward to seeing you at next year's wanee.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Lou and Rita.........

THANK YOU so much for the party you guys put together! What a great time was had by all (those that can remember it!). It was really neat how we always ended up sitting next to each other at the peach stage! You two are truly a blessing to any one you touch. I can't wait to see you again next year!!

Again....... THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND SOUL!!!!!! :) :D

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yes, Hans and I had a great time getting to know you both. We would have liked to hung around more! You are truely, genuine good people. What it is all about.
Thank you again.

p&l

Last edited by atlanta hippie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Thanks again to LTS, Rita, and all of the SOS/BOS for making this amazing time happen.
Late Sunday afternoon Lubiedoobie and I made one more go around the park and as we passed by the now infamous base camp, all that was left was the bottle of Turkey on the picnic table. Only a nip left, but none of the waking wookies took it. I have a great pic of it with the lot # visible and I'll get it posted soon. what a great time!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yes,,an echo of much thanks to LTS and Rita...
had a great time meeting all of you Thursday,
...The only time I saw anyone again was LTS and Rita at Buddy Guy and then only RvrRat standing at the end of a road one morning looking around like he was lost...

I had many people in my camp that took much of my attention...
so sorry I missed hooking up the rest of the weekend....
i'll recap and go into my wanee rant and review soon.

thanks again LTS & Rita,,,it was a beautiful gathering.

Wavo Davo & Joyce

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 pm Profile
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next