Last visit was: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 am It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 Excited For Wanee 2013!!! Musicians? Solar. 
Wanee Fan

Post Excited For Wanee 2013!!! Musicians? Solar.
Last Year I met a bunch of you great people, and unfortunately had to leave early.

I still Owe Andiebee a Ultra Violet laser, and will deliver. :)

I will be coming up Late Thursday, anyone have any idea about the Schedule at this point? 2011 Wanee Widespread went on Thursday right?

I can't miss Widespread Panic. I saw them for the first time in 2011 at Wanee and Roo, definitely one of my favorites.

Also, anyone play? My Band will be coming up with me, and definitely would like to have a night jam sesh. Acoustically definitely, but might bring an inverter and run some amps from my truck, who knows. Taking song requests also.

One last thing in this long winded post...

I'm building a solar phone charger that you hook to your back pack, it charges a small nickel metal fast charge pack, once charged you disconnect and charge your phone right in your pocket or while you use it. I will be setting up a full page on my website with instructions on a DIY version. I am testing it as we speak. If I can keep my phone charged for a week and only charge it from my prototype, it will be successful. Iphone4 Test.

http://www.bonnarootips.com

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Albert Einstein

www.Bonnarootips.com

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Excited For Wanee 2013!!! Musicians? Solar.
Nice idea on the charger, I'm interested in your DIY plan when your finish :)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:33 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Panic will play Friday & Saturday evenings @ 6:30 prior to ABB as they did when they debuted @ Wanee in 2010.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hi Bri, welcome back to the fold. Yay on the laser! I love toys! FYI I still have your EZ Up and a couple of chairs hidden in my garage cave. Will bring them back to Waneetopia for ya. Bring the band! We loves to boogie!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey Brian,
8th Wanee and counting! We will be 2 guitars and a bass (all acoustic) if you want to get together at all. Will be in the Loop!
Barry

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]