Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 pm It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 pm




 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 How much do I love Wanee? 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Lisle, IL
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
Ohhhhh Revival...if only they play it this year!!!!!

I would literally have to change my jeans :lol:

And yes I love Wanee with all my heart.

Wanee is special, it's a place where I feel the spirits rejuvenate my soul.

It's the place where I feel I have a second family, that I love with all my being.

Yes Wanee is a literal love of mine.

LOVE IS REAL....NOT FADE AWAY!

Bop, bop.....bop, bop.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage
Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right! ~ Robert Hunter


Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:42 am Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Knoxville TN,
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
You know how it goes Dart! I was hooked the minute we pulled in! Everything about WANEE will make anyone fall in love. Nothing like waking up to the sound of that sweet music, after a long night of drinking...and trying to stumble back to camp. Just hoping that when you wake up to the sound of said "sweet music" your in the right tent! Hope to see you there Dart.


Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 8392
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
KennyDicman wrote:
You know how it goes Dart! I was hooked the minute we pulled in! Everything about WANEE will make anyone fall in love. Nothing like waking up to the sound of that sweet music, after a long night of drinking...and trying to stumble back to camp. Just hoping that when you wake up to the sound of said "sweet music" your in the right tent! Hope to see you there Dart.

We will have shot at the M & G when you gettin in Kenny :?:

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:17 am Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3634
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
Wanee, Wanee, Waneeeeeeeeeeee!

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 am Profile
Wanee Gnome
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Knoxville TN,
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
Dartdog82 wrote:
KennyDicman wrote:
You know how it goes Dart! I was hooked the minute we pulled in! Everything about WANEE will make anyone fall in love. Nothing like waking up to the sound of that sweet music, after a long night of drinking...and trying to stumble back to camp. Just hoping that when you wake up to the sound of said "sweet music" your in the right tent! Hope to see you there Dart.

We will have shot at the M & G when you gettin in Kenny :?:

I'm not sure if I will make the M&G but I should be in Early Wednesday to set up camp and get the party started!!


Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:06 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5631
Location: Florida
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Wanee, Wanee, Waneeeeeeeeeeee!


Where's Atlanta Hippie? You're playing her song!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5734
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
Love that Cheap Trick song "I Wanee You To Wanee Me"


Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 1670
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
So much that I have to leave my home of 56 years and move South (in a year or three) :D :D

_________________
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>


Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3634
Post Re: How much do I love Wanee?
AndieBee wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Wanee, Wanee, Waneeeeeeeeeeee!


Where's Atlanta Hippie? You're playing her song!


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 am Profile
 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.