Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:34 pm It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:34 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Will Call 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Will Call
MiguelSpain wrote:
Yeah is true!! I have my ticket and nothing will stop me to go to Wanee! :D

Yeah! Plane tickets next Miguel? :)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yes, I have the plane tickets too! :D I will arrive on Wednesday at 10:52 Jax. the only thing I need, as Rivernole said, is a ride to get to Wanee!
But I have another question ;) , how do I create a topic in "Need / have a ride"? the topic is locked so is it correct to create it in "General discussion"?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

MiguelSpain wrote:
Yes, I have the plane tickets too! :D I will arrive on Wednesday at 10:52 Jax. the only thing I need, as Rivernole said, is a ride to get to Wanee!
But I have another question ;) , how do I create a topic in "Need / have a ride"? the topic is locked so is it correct to create it in "General discussion"?

Miquel, I just looked at the thread but I'm unable to read the whole thing so I'll send a message to Waneelover regarding the lock... :)

He may have kept it locked an is adding as people post needs.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:26 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

MiguelSpain wrote:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I was able to read the instructions when I went to message Waneelover, here you go... :)

In an attempt to consolidate the RV Spot, tickets and ride share topics, they will be listed here as I see them show up. Please start your own unique topic if you need or have any of the above and it will be added here. Ride posts - please include the city in the subject. If responding to a specific post, please do so in that thread - this particular topic/thread is locked. If the item is no longer available, please post that in the thread also and appropriate changes will be made here. If anything is missed, please PM me.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
I was able to read the instructions when I went to message Waneelover, here you go... :)

In an attempt to consolidate the RV Spot, tickets and ride share topics, they will be listed here as I see them show up. Please start your own unique topic if you need or have any of the above and it will be added here. Ride posts - please include the city in the subject. If responding to a specific post, please do so in that thread - this particular topic/thread is locked. If the item is no longer available, please post that in the thread also and appropriate changes will be made here. If anything is missed, please PM me.

Thank you very much, I will open a new topic and hope to get lucky! :)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

MiguelSpain wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:

Good luck Miguel, bring us some Cruzcampo, Damm, Mahou and
San Miguel. ;) 8-)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Jensen B Gator wrote:
MiguelSpain wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:

Good luck Miguel, bring us some Cruzcampo, Damm, Mahou and
San Miguel. ;) 8-)

hehe I see that you know very well the beers from Spain, have you been here? To be honest, I only drink Mahou ... and whiskey of course! :D

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:13 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Big Beer Fan 8-)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Jensen B Gator wrote:
Big Beer Fan 8-)

I prefer Belgian beers as Kwak but I hope to drink a few good
American beers when I go to Wanee.
Here in Spain the thing we do very well is the wine, bring a couple of bottles :D

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:16 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2