Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Transpo to and from 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Transpo to and from
Hey All,
Not camping, staying in a nearby motel. (Vowed never to camp again after a year in a tent in Iraq!). Anybody know if there are shuttles/cabs/mules/whatever to get us spoiled ones to and from the show? In other words, what advice can some of you Wanee vets give on how to get there if staying at a local inn? Thanks in advance and see 'yall there! :D

Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Transpo to and from
Not aware of shuttles, contact Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park and they might know. However, you'll probably meet festival people at your hotel when you check in. :D

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

We stayed in a motel - last minute decision one year. Book one early (Live Oak) or you will end up staying in Lake City - that's a long drive. As great as the music is - the camping scene is a half the fun.... well maybe one third the fun.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

its 5 miles from the hotels in live oak and i dont know how late the cabs run. do check spirit of suwanee website. very helpful. i drove it back and forth after the shows the last 3 years but i'm sure a cab would make a deal with ya. midnite set usually runs a couple of hours. even can get pizza delivery on site, so not really secluded from the real world being only 5 miles from the hiway. good luck and do ask around as crowd is very helpful type. :)

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Dug this last post up from Page 245! Why? Just because I could!! Bah hah hah ha...

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

You got me AB!!! :) :) :)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 am Profile
 [ 6 posts ]