Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 am It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 am

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How do you spot a wook 
Wanee Pro

Post How do you spot a wook
Can honestly say i've never heard this term before joining the forum. Luckily I can say i've never encountered a wook, and i'm wanting to keep it that way so says urban dictionary lol. What are some of the ways to spot a wook

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: How do you spot a wook
The lack of personal hygiene is their first give away.

Second is their mooching ways

They are like Vampires DO NOT invite them into your campsite or you'll never get rid of them until they steal something. :evil:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:24 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Go to a bisco show

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Hairy... but not in a handsome hippie dude kinda way. More like the Unibomber... scraggly, smelly & unkempt. No shirt... most likely wearing a back-pack. Trucker cap... cargo shorts & hiking boots or skater shoes. They creep up on you while you're sitting in your camp site... which can be kinda startling some times. As stated before... do NOT invite them into your camp or do anything warm & welcoming for them. They prey on innocence or naivety in folks... "custys" as they say. They'll take advantage of you in a split second & never think twice about doing so.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Maybe we should all carry a water pistol filled with vinegar when we are at our campsites to shoo away the pesky critters when they appear out of nowhere, sorta like the way people did stray animals back when I was growing up.....very discouraging....altho animals do deserve more respect than wooks...imho

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 am Profile
Wanee Pro

grandmacracker wrote:
Maybe we should all carry a water pistol filled with vinegar when we are at our campsites to shoo away the pesky critters when they appear out of nowhere, sorta like the way people did stray animals back when I was growing up.....very discouraging....altho animals do deserve more respect than wooks...imho

Sad, but true... well said sister, well said. ;)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

SisterGoldenHair wrote:
Hairy... but not in a handsome hippie dude kinda way. More like the Unibomber... scraggly, smelly & unkempt. No shirt... most likely wearing a back-pack. Trucker cap... cargo shorts & hiking boots or skater shoes. They creep up on you while you're sitting in your camp site... which can be kinda startling some times. As stated before... do NOT invite them into your camp or do anything warm & welcoming for them. They prey on innocence or naivety in folks... "custys" as they say. They'll take advantage of you in a split second & never think twice about doing so.

Don't forget the wookettes :)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Or the puppies.......

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Good to know. I'm really chill just like i'm sure the rest of you are so it's hard for us to tell someone to piss off politely. I just dont want anyone creeping through my site . All good info you guys keep it coming 8-)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

kyle_burg09 wrote:
Good to know. I'm really chill just like i'm sure the rest of you are so it's hard for us to tell someone to piss off politely. I just dont want anyone creeping through my site . All good info you guys keep it coming 8-)

Just ignore the cute little puppy dog they have with them......that's how they draw you in. Really sad...... :(

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 am Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next