Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:26 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:26 am

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How do you spot a wook 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: How do you spot a wook
They usually congregate in packs of 3-5, with ugly dog in tow. A lot of dreads hanging below baseball hat. They can be heard spare changing it all day or ask for a sip of your alcoholic beverage, mixing in in with theirs. Beware of the wooks, they steal ur soul, if they drag u into the woods, u either become one or ur turned into a zombie (samething)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:58 am Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
Maybe we should all carry a water pistol filled with vinegar when we are at our campsites to shoo away the pesky critters when they appear out of nowhere, sorta like the way people did stray animals back when I was growing up.....very discouraging....altho animals do deserve more respect than wooks...imho

Soap works better it's like Krytonite to them...

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Noticed a lot of them for the first time last year at Wanee.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 pm Profile
Wanee Master

petewhit wrote:

Further travels with them that's why although I love the GD music it didn't break my heart when they weren't part of the line-up.
Too much non-Wanee type people.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

... and don't worry about seeing them, you can usually smell before you can see them!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Look in the mirror.

I appreciate humor, but sense some prejudice in this thread.
We are all God's children, so brothers and sisters, I recommend a little tolerance for those that seem different than ourselves. There are many factors that affect who we become: finances, upbringing, education, I.Q., religion...etc. I suggest a little love for ALL of our brothers and sisters can go a long way toward making the world a better place!

If not, at least appreciate that they draw attention of LEO's away from those conformists gliding below the radar! :)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
petewhit wrote:

Further travels with them

FURTHUR

As we all know , not all heady poor hippies are nasty drunken fuctards dragging around malnourished dogs and stealing s#%t from your campsite. Dont forget the clean cut spoiled brats with Daddy's credit cards that think they are entitled to anything they want . I have dealt with my share of tour rats, pushers, scammers, narcs and twisted ass rich f!*ks that think just because they have nice clothes a huge RV and 10K worth of camping gear that they should "obtain" what ever they want from anyone around them. Point is, wooks are out there and it sucks these kids turn to the dark side, but be careful , yawl are describing how some of my heady friends style themselves and they act nothing like you describe, and they ALL love FURTHUR.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jbone wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
petewhit wrote:

Further travels with them

FURTHUR

As we all know , not all heady poor hippies are nasty drunken fuctards dragging around malnourished dogs and stealing s#%t from your campsite. Dont forget the clean cut spoiled brats with Daddy's credit cards that think they are entitled to anything they want . I have dealt with my share of tour rats, pushers, scammers, narcs and twisted ass rich f!*ks that think just because they have nice clothes a huge RV and 10K worth of camping gear that they should "obtain" what ever they want from anyone around them. Point is, wooks are out there and it sucks these kids turn to the dark side, but be careful , yawl are describing how some of my heady friends style themselves and they act nothing like you describe, and they ALL love FURTHUR.

Amen brother!

I aint got no dime but I do have some time to hear your story

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

ReverendHugh wrote:
Look in the mirror.

We are all God's children, so brothers and sisters, I recommend a little tolerance for those that seem different than ourselves. There are many factors that affect who we become: finances, upbringing, education, I.Q., religion...etc. I suggest a little love for ALL of our brothers and sisters can go a long way toward making the world a better place!

If not, at least appreciate that they draw attention of LEO's away from those conformists gliding below the radar! :)

Thou shall not steal....I only have a problem with those who would steal from me with no conscience.

I am very prejudiced against thieves. I don't care if they are clean cut and in Daddies RV.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jensen B Gator wrote:
ReverendHugh wrote:
Look in the mirror.

Thou shall not steal....I only have a problem with those who would steal from me with no conscience.

I am very prejudiced against thieves. I don't care if they are clean cut and in Daddies RV.

Not fond of or much tolerant of thievery myself. (Ask and ye shall receive!)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:48 pm Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next